• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bandai Namco has a new countdown website for a new title

Zalman

The link to the left of the Bandai Namco logo leads to their mobile site. So I'm guessing it's a mobile game.

Tizoc

Klonoa 1+2 hd refelease for 2017...is not what this is a countdown for
Looks like an anime game or some ish

BlizzKrut

Banned
Because it's a mobile game. Bottom right of the site links to their mobile home page.

Also, the feed for the page reads:

謎のカウントダウンサイトオープン! - Mobile(マルチ:iOS,Android)

My bad then, mods can close this one up.

Tyaren

At first I thought, OMG Soul Calibur 6! O: There are even two souls burning. But then I noticed it does look pretty low budget and is probably really about a mobile game. I hope it is not the Soul Calibur project we all thought would be Soul Calibur 6... :/

KingBroly

Banned
At first I thought, OMG Soul Calibur 6! O: There are even two souls burning. But then I noticed it does look pretty low budget and is probably really about a mobile game. I hope it is not the Soul Calibur project we all thought would be Soul Calibur 6... :/

Soul Calibur Go

;_;

Looks like mobile game. UGH, really wishing that "internal art" thing from the other day turned out to be actual concept art from an in-production all-new fully-fledged Soul Calibur. Of course, everyone wants that so of course it's not happening.

This could be their new IP they talked about I think a couple months ago. I'm interested in it because they said they were going to be targeting a western audience with it.

BluWacky

They forgot to take the name out of the source code...

It's called Kingdom - Diamond Blades, and is probably based on the manga/anime of the same name. It does, however, appear to be a PC game.

They forgot to take the name out of the source code...

It's called Kingdom - Diamond Blades, and is probably based on the manga/anime of the same name. It does, however, appear to be a PC game.

if that Kingdom is based on the manga, the background image kinda makes sense. but eh that countdown clock design is kinda off lol

Top Bottom