• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman infographic...every bat-suit (big img)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMUSIX

Screen Rant posted this back in December, but I don't think I've seen it mentioned here (did searches for Screen Rant and Batman infographic). Just thought it was a cool infographic on one of the only superheroes that this could apply to.

batman-infographic.jpg

this just reminds me of my azrael batman action figure. i think it was the first action figure i bought when i came to america. ive had that shit forever

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
this just reminds me of my azrael batman action figure. i think it was the first action figure i bought when i came to america. ive had that shit forever
This one?

1Azrael+005.jpg

I still have it as well. But I finally got the newer one where he's not orange, that came out last year.

This one?

1Azrael+005.jpg

I still have it as well. But I finally got the newer one where he's not orange, that came out last year.

holy fuck, yes lol. i used to take the cape out and throw it at my older bro when we fought. it hurt a lot haha.

i lost mine when i moved into my current house about 10 years ago but man this brings back so many memories. im sure its in a box in my basement somewhere. i think

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
I love how we know next to nothing about Batman Earth-One, makes the wait all the more bearable.

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
This is the opposite of lazy, since each one was drawn individually. Actual photos would have been lazy.

Copy and pasted individually you mean.

The idea is better than the execution since there's more to Batman than just the costume.

The DLC for Arkham City did it better:

ArkhamCityBatmen.jpg

akira28

Anyone remember the NoMansLand comic where Batman had to face this biological weapons experiment dude? Guy was full of poisons and have a built in gun in one of his arms that would fire pieces of his bone? He was going to fall into the Gotham reservoir to poison the water supply? Anyone remember or know the issues?

MisterHero

It needs Bathombre, Kingdom Come Batman, the Bat Armor Batman from Justice, Rainbow Batman, Amalgam Dark Claw, Batman 1 Million, Titans Tomorrow Tim Drake Batman, Cave Batman, Pirate Batman, Puritan Batman, Cowboy Batman, Batman by Gaslight, Thomas Wayne Party Batman, Thomas Wayne Flashpoint Batman, Red Son Batman, Batmite, Sinestro Corps Batman, Green Lantern Batman, Black Lantern Batman...

Anyone remember the NoMansLand comic where Batman had to face this biological weapons experiment dude? Guy was full of poisons and have a built in gun in one of his arms that would fire pieces of his bone? He was going to fall into the Gotham reservoir to poison the water supply? Anyone remember or know the issues?

Legends of the Dark Knight issues 83-84. Batman actually put him into the reservoir to stop the airborne spores from infecting anyone else.

El Sloth

Banned
I read all the pre-90's Batman quips in the voice of Brave and the Bold Batman and all after in TAS Batman.

Except for Terry's.

Sealda

Banned
Actually this idea was quite lamely and dullish executed. Also, Batmans facial expression makes me wanna punch someone...also, the text bubbles are really really boring.

kehs

Banned
Where did you get that idea? In the cartoon, it was a suit that Bruce or Terry still had to wear, not a substance that melded over their body.

Oh, I thought I read something like that, and I asked because in that picture I quoted, that thing is basically his skin in comparison to the other suits that look like actual fabric over a body.

Oh, I thought I read something like that, and I asked because in that picture I quoted, that thing is basically his skin in comparison to the other suits that look like actual fabric over a body.
I still don't understand how it covers the lips lol
Oh yeah, forgot about that part. XD

I remember in the beginning of the second episode, Terry's running through the features of the suit like one of them being to magnify the user's strength, and synaptic controls and so on. Maybe it does cling onto the user more as a second skin to perform those functions? We're heading into comic book logic debate territory here so I'll stop. It's just a really cool future Batsuit, old for the era of Batman Beyond but still cutting edge, as Terry said.

Zekes!

What about Paul Pope's Batman from Batman Year 100? Or does it not count? Probably my favourite Batman design because of how gritty it is.

je59847RXtm59.jpg

jUv2aKlmAyzPU.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom