• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BATMAN Pics that make you laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zekes!

SalsaShark said:
All Star Batman is by no means "so bad its good", its just plain amazing.

I just read All-Star Batman last night. I can see why people would dislike it, but I have to say I enjoyed it.

Gooster said:
batmantouchofdoom.jpg

Edit: WTF I didn't even see it in the OP. :lol

Maybe because we can't even read it.

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
G-Fex said:
I always say this now when talking about bees.

Then you're a fool. The only acceptable bee quotes include:

"We've been fighting a losing battle against the insects for fifteen years, but I never thought I'd see the final face-off in my lifetime. And I never dreamed, that it would turn out to be the bees. They've always been our friend."

"Houston on fire. Will history blame me, or the bees?"

"These bees, General, are of joint concern, and they are killing Americans, without reference as to whether or not they have a serial number and are expected to salute YOU!"

"There's no bee here. I promise you, there's no bee here."

iapetus said:
Then you're a fool. The only acceptable bee quotes include:

"We've been fighting a losing battle against the insects for fifteen years, but I never thought I'd see the final face-off in my lifetime. And I never dreamed, that it would turn out to be the bees. They've always been our friend."

"Houston on fire. Will history blame me, or the bees?"

"These bees, General, are of joint concern, and they are killing Americans, without reference as to whether or not they have a serial number and are expected to salute YOU!"

"There's no bee here. I promise you, there's no bee here."
Scary Euro Man.

I'll need some help with the Bat. Supervillain team-up?

DrForester said:
Keaton needs to play Joker someday. Animated, live action, just needs to do it.

This would actually be amazing on so many levels and totally work. Not in the Nolanverse, but in the next reboot...

Platy

Sielys said:
Yo, this thread's been spidey-jacked* y'all.
*(that's stolen, not the other thing. perv.)

Make a thread for your spider-furry ! here we are talking bat-furrys !

xeFYH.jpg

....ermm ... well ...not exactly that kind =P

G-Fex

So it's true, the real Bruce Wayne died 30 some years ago and it's been replaced since then by some phony who got plastic surgery and training by Robin. Covered up death I see. The clues where hidden all along on some Batman covers.

iirate

TopHatCuddlefish said:
Batman the Musical:A superstitious, cowardly lot~

batmanmusical-568x426.jpg

...if they ever make a Batman Beyond movie, I secretly want Clint Eastwood to be old Bruce

Clint Eastwood would be unbelievable, but I'd rather have them wait a couple of years more, and have Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill reprise their roles one last time, except in a live action adaptation of "The Dark Knight Returns".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom