• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman turns 75 today. Happy birthday Bats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
doge-batman-plane-thumbs-up-dogecoin-1391878824C.gif

LMFAO

- J - D -

On this special occassion I'm gonna crack open the Black Casebook and read about that time Batman took part in a sensory deprivation experiment, saved an alien civilization, and cosplayed as Native American Batman.

Neoxon

To think, by now Bruce would have passed the mantle of the Bat to Terry, yet our world isn't nearly as futuristic.

Blues1990

From Detective Comics, Issue #500. The story is about the Phantom Stranger transporting Batman & Robin to a parallel Earth, where they must attempt to stop that world's Joe Chill from killing Thomas and Martha Wayne, and in turn, stopping that Bruce Wayne from ever becoming Batman. It was a pretty great Batman story, and is worth checking out:

244590_original.jpg

lednerg

Batman was probably in his late 20's or early 30's when he started (I'm guessing, I don't know). So he's at least in his 90's now.

Kvik

Apart from the obligatory Frank Miller's TDKR, I still rate Gotham Central as one of the best Batman comic series.

They should get Brubaker/Phillips to restart the series, I've love to read that.

Apart from the obligatory Frank Miller's TDKR, I still rate Gotham Central as one of the best Batman comic series.

They should get Brubaker/Phillips to restart the series, I've love to read that.

Why bother with that when you can just watch Fox's Gotham tv series in a couple of months?

Yeah I know it's gonna be shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom