• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battle Born (new The Killers album) |OT| We're all just runaways

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
AND I'M RUNNIN' OUT OF TIIIIIME

FLESH AND BONE

xcnl0.png
kZMI8.png
HrIpQ.png
xH8a6.png
v6TRT.png

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I've Killerized 34 avatars, although only 22 are in use. >:|

I made two for Medalion and Fry8 so I guess those don't count.

The other 10 of you... what are you waiting for?!

UYsrV.png
Ytnye.png
Qb71z.png
pQZRg.png
iKRtIxDyljQSa.png
xcnl0.png
kZMI8.png
xH8a6.png
v6TRT.png
5wsNh.png

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
WHY WASN'T THE PIANO VERSION OF RUNAWAYS INCLUDED IN THE SINGLE WHAT THE FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

damn I really like the piano version. Makes me like the single more actually.

That's probably gonna be the live intro for the song.

Kyon

Banned
*Sees Killers Avatars*

What is this MESS? BETRAYAL. Andrex you are FIRED and BANNED. ;____; why wasn't my avatar Killers-ized?

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
*Sees Killers Avatars*

What is this MESS? BETRAYAL. Andrex you are FIRED and BANNED. ;____; why wasn't my avatar Killers-ized?

I dunno, did you post in this thread before? Lol.

I'll get to you later tonight. :p

Solo

Looks like Herzog disagrees!

Herzog said:
“Three years ago I was snowed into a cabin in the forest with my beloved wife. To keep our minds from going we turned to our sole form of entertainment: the radio. While in any other circumstances it would truly have been a devil’s gambit, this time I am truly convinced that my sanity was saved by XM Satellite Radio, and the music of The Killers. Though it not would have been my first choice of music at the time, their songs were the only signal that could penetrate the mountain of snow entombing us, and they became a sort of funeral march for the eldest Herzogs as we awaited our demise. And while we were rescued, I find myself returning to the cabin where I looked eternity in the face for the third or fourth time in my career, and I am convinced that I would be doing it a disservice if I did not once again tussle with the madness I saw in its visage. I look forward to creating a live concert film with the Killers that accurately replicates my brush with total, unadulterated death.”

SuperPac

I've Killerized 34 avatars, although only 22 are in use. >:|

I made two for Medalion and Fry8 so I guess those don't count.

The other 10 of you... what are you waiting for?!

Wasn't near a computer where I could swap it out? :) DONE!

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Pretty much the singles: Dustland, Spaceman, Human

Relistening to it now and the others aren't so bad. Joy Ride was surprisingly good.

Don't care for Spaceman that much but I like it better on this relisten than I did before.

ConfusedMan09

Neo Member
Thanks for the avatar Andrex!

The Jack White AMEX Unstaged gig was really good - looking forward to the Killers one.

And I've won a pair of free tickets to see them at the iTunes Festival in a couple of weeks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom