• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battle Chasers: Nightwar Kickstarter Surveys

kewlbot

most likely nintendo switch
hope this game turns out to be good
i've been burned by kickstarter games before, this might be the last game that i back if it flops

I'm really considering the Switch version, however, there has been no details on its performance and whether it's releasing at the same time as the other platforms. I'm a bit torn and may fall back to PC or PS4.

Fireblend

Banned
I've always wondered, is the game supposed to be a standalone thing or is some of the other media (comics?) required reading to enjoy it? Have the devs/team said anything about that?

dottme

They have announce the release date :10/3.
I'm a little worried about the visibility of such a game in October. It is going to face a lot of big name in this period.

But I'm happy to see a clear end to the project.

Nightfall

I've always wondered, is the game supposed to be a standalone thing or is some of the other media (comics?) required reading to enjoy it? Have the devs/team said anything about that?

As I understood (somebody correct me if I'm wrong) it's picking up the storyline of the comics but is also meant for newcomers to enjoy and get into the whole world of Battlechasers.

Since there are some new comics supposed to come out I'd say it's like a soft reboot. Provide something for old fans but catch new ones along the way.

EDarkness

As I understood (somebody correct me if I'm wrong) it's picking up the storyline of the comics but is also meant for newcomers to enjoy and get into the whole world of Battlechasers.

Since there are some new comics supposed to come out I'd say it's like a soft reboot. Provide something for old fans but catch new ones along the way.

I saw a stream the other day where they were talking about this game being a side story, but players didn't need to know story from the comics to enjoy the game. I guess we'll see how true that is when the game comes out.

Top Bottom