• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 1 Reveal Trailer, PC/PS4/XB1, Oct 21st [Up2: Screens, Info, Open Beta]

Scipio

holy fucking shit

two complaints though

battlefield 1 is a pretentious name

that fucking dubstep seven nation army remix jesus, I like to imagine the guy covering his ears wasn't because of the shells being fired but of that abortion of a song

They tried to be even worse than the Space Oddity of Call of Duty.

looks really cool, but still not 100% sold on WW1, will see when beta comes

name is stupid through, I mean Battlefield 1, really....
Makes perfect sense

There was never a Battlefield 1. Started with 1942, then went to 2. Battlefield 1 for WWI?

ha0wahs.gif

Tizoc

Not enough gameplay. Wish these reveal trailers also came with another video that showed what gameplay will be like.

I-hate-u

MS got the marketing to BF to it after Sony last year with hardline.

See ya at MS's presser. Hopefully no sound problem after last time.

Well I was wrong about the setting. And I'm happy for those of you that wanted WW1, but I still don't think this game will sell. I've been playing since 1942 and love the series but I'm sitting this one out. Enjoy it.

Ghazgulsmash

Neo Member
So happy with Battlefield new direction. Modern Future combat getting old for me.

Trailer&Music got me so hype cant wait to try it.

AdanVC

That looked WAAAAAAAAAY better than CoD: Infinite Warfare trailer. Not a fan of the dubstep version of Seven Nation Army though.

SDCowboy

But...where are the jetpacks and wall running?

Seriously, though, thank God something isn't a future shooter. Looks amazing.

Tankard

This is amazing, exactly what i need from a FPS in this generation that is full of futuristic and titanic bullshit.

Welp, trailer did its job in generating hype. Much like the Battlefront trailer, this looked good. Whether the game is good or not is a different story.

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
This really looks like you're going to experience some really cool experiences which is a cool experience.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Dumbass marketing guy talks shit before trailer release, DICE backs it up with graphics.
Looks interesting. Show me more desert Arabian horse fighting footage.

Seijuro

The engine certainly does look great, now I would also like to see what it looks like in-game.
Show us some gameplay, the game is supposed to be released this year!

Top Bottom