• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 1 - Verdun Heights Gameplay + Frontlines and the Trench Raider

Well when you can only play the maps for like a month or 2 at most it kinda means you've paid for access that goes away when the community loses interest.

I'd rather have one map every 3 months thats free for everyone rather than 4 Paywall maps that are only accessible to people that paid. At least then I know I will be able to play it.

Happen with a majority of Maps in BF3 and BF4 never got to play some of the more than a couple of times.
Use the server bowser, people play new maps all the time you just need to know where to look. People will play the new maps until new maps come out, it's the nature of the beast, get in while the getting is good. Don't show up to a BBQ late and then wonder where all the food has gone.

CryptiK

Use the server bowser, people play new maps all the time you just need to know where to look. People will play the new maps until new maps come out, it's the nature of the beast, get in while the getting is good. Don't show up to a BBQ late and then wonder where all the food has gone.
Brah I know how it works I have played BF on PC for since 1942. Also your analogy is stupid. If I paid for access to something I should be able to play it when I want.

Also wanna hear the funniest thing?

In Australia there are currently 0 DICE official servers running the vanilla map rotation. So if you dont have premium you can't play lmao, or you have to try and find a custom game
78700f493d.png

Also heres what happens when you reset the filter to default settings

f8aed13660.png

Ive tried searching for servers only custom ones exist and they have almost no players. There is one community server thats running the official rotation now it has a 10 person queue lmao

EDIT: Confirmed world wide DICE are looking into it. I didnt think they would go this far with segregation lol

Top Bottom