• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3, Bad Company 2 added to EA Access Vault

To those that play BC2 and love it:

Why do you love it?
What makes it one of the best Battlefield games or best Battlefield multiplayer?

Cordial question.

Carl.....and the rage that follows.

Aside from that it was just a lot of fun MP and the campaign is very tongue and cheek which I appreciate.

Is Bad Company 2 worth checking out if you only want to play the campaign?

To those that play BC2 and love it:

Why do you love it?
What makes it one of the best Battlefield games or best Battlefield multiplayer?

Cordial question.

I've only played the campaign...

The squad characterisation and ambient dialogue are just some of the best ever written.
The cast are just genuinely funny, and whilst the campaign does get a bit 'hoorah' by the end... it never takes itself too seriously.

BC1 might have the funnier story (a bunch of screw ups decide to steal some gold (Kellys Heroes)) but BC2 is probably the better game.

If in doubt youtube some of the 'meet the squad' adverts EA put out for BC1&2, or watch some videos of the background dialogue between characters.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Really missing the game, but man I just don't want to play with a tickrate of 10 hz.

BC2 is still the best damn one, everyone has the same handicap anyway. Shame it took them until what, was it BF3 or 4 where they finally put out high tickrate servers?

Edit: To add to why it's so good: Building destruction! Still the best destruction of buildings in the entire series. Yes, the scripted pre-canned destruction in BC3 and 4 looks cool, but overall it's a step down from a last gen game and that's such a shame

This thread made me nostalgic I reinstalled the game again. Still populated on PC
3D is broken.
giphy.gif

Top Bottom