• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 4 has gone gold (High Frequency Network Update rolling out over 24 hours)

Kade

Across today and yesterday I played a few rounds and the change is really noticeable when firing at medium-long range targets.

is there a method on how to beat the PS4 BF4 single player safely ? i want to be able to beat the game i bought is that to much to ask?

Luck of the draw I suppose.

I beat the game over the course of several months, Usually a chapter or 2 per month. I personally never ran into issues with deleted saves.

Also I have the digital version, no idea if that makes a difference.

SonnyBoy

Luck of the draw I suppose.

I beat the game over the course of several months, Usually a chapter or 2 per month. I personally never ran into issues with deleted saves.

Also I have the digital version, no idea if that makes a difference.

I can't finish my SP.... =/ Ill never buy digital again because of it.

Absolutely false.

You can easily run a 64 people server on a machine/connection that isn't capable to run a 5v5 128 tick csgo server.

30 tick is a joke.

This is what's holding cs:go back. You can't have tournaments or competitive servers running at 128 ticks and official servers at 64. It's like playing a whole different game.

I disagree, there's a significant difference between CS and BF4 and the data being transferred between the server and clients.

Top Bottom