• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlestar Galactica Deadlock announced [Strategy, coming this summer, PC/PS4/XB1]

BSG never goes out of style.

so_say_we_all1.gif

I'd still be watching it if I could find it on Netflix.

Dryk

Likely classic Cylons.

Anyone know about Slitherine? I looked up their catelogue and didn't see anything worthy of note but maybe I'm missing something. Always up for a new developer to wow us.
Slitherine are publishing. It's being developed by Black Lab, who are a Western Australian indie dev whose previous work is mostly this space game which has 76% (Mostly Positive) on Steam and 69 on Metacritic. Looking through the low scoring Metacritic reviews the consensus seems to be that a mediocre campaign with poor mission design dragged down good combat mechanics. If they can improve on that it should be alright.

Kumquat

Slitherine are publishing. It's being developed by Black Lab, who are a Western Australian indie dev whose previous work is mostly this space game which has 76% (Mostly Positive) on Steam and 69 on Metacritic. Looking through the low scoring Metacritic reviews the consensus seems to be that a mediocre campaign with poor mission design dragged down good combat mechanics. If they can improve on that it should be alright.

My interest is piqued. Hopefully they can improve from their previous efforts.

Top Bottom