• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayonetta now up for "free" on Xbox Games With Gold

KyleCross

Solid but highly overrated (as Platinum Games is in general) game IMO.

Still worth checking out if you haven't played it.

I think many people being desperate for character action games (I know I'm one of them) let it get to them in their hype for the game. But it helping with Platinum's success was worth it because then we got the better game with Metal Gear Rising and a better sequel with Bayonetta 2.

Would this have any advantages over the Steam version if you already have it?

Nah, Steam version is perfect.

This looks to be the definitive console version though, and more people able to play Bayo is good shit. Shame the sequel is stuck on trash hardware that no one owned.

shandy706

Today I renewed my Xbox Live Gold membership but Bayonetta and LEGO Pirates are still stuck with a price tag. Is something up?

Try searching and "buying" from the Xbox store on the console.

If you're trying on the console and don't see it try doing it from the online store from a browser.

Try searching and "buying" from the Xbox store on the console.

If you're trying on the console and don't see it try doing it from the online store from a browser.
Yeah I've been trying using the website on my phone. Still wants to charge me full price. Oh well I guess I'll try on console when I get home.

Shame the sequel is stuck on trash hardware that no one owned.
*Looks at Wii U.

Hmm...I wonder what you are mysterious console with a controller that has a screen. You seem to be used quite a lot. "Wii U"? What the heck is that?!

This is a great example of why GoG can be fun. Bayonetta has been always one of those games I'm like 95% sure I won't enjoy, but the game reviews and hype have always made me curious. I'm DLing it right now with low expectations, but youneverknow.

Barakov

Played the first couple chapters and made me realize how much I love this game. Although, those jaggies are much more pronounced than I remember.

Been wanting to do another run through recently but the Switch hope and dislike of the Wii U gamepad had me holding off. But Fuck it.

Falchion

Awesome! I've never played these games but they look like a lot of fun and I'm psyched I'll get to try the first out. This will get me pumped to play Nier Automata I'm sure.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Wait, I still have gold I think.

Between this, Just Cause 3 and Titanfall 2 on Origin Access, I have a backlog of titles just to try this weekend already.

Top Bottom