• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Because I'm clothing handicapped

Status
Not open for further replies.

rareside

I've got an interview for the JET program in twelve days, and I have no idea what to wear. Granted, it is suggested that guys wear formal business attire (suit or a shirt&tie w/ slacks). However, I hate wearing that shite, thus I have nothing of the sort. T-shirts and shorts are my bread and butter.

My question is where are some good places to go to get a good suit or something to look sharp for the job interview. Price isn't really an issue, but I'm a horrible consumer when it comes to clothing. I just have trouble spending money on clothes (because I don't have an opinion one way or the other on most clothing).

Anyone have advice on some good places to check out? The only place that I can think of is Men's Wearhouse, but I don't know... Any advice appreciated.

GG-Duo

Cosplay. The JET interviewers really like that.

serious reply: personally i like turtleneck shirts. but some might deem that too casual :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom