• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bendy and the Dark Revival Gameplay Trailer (Horror Game) - PC, PS4, XBOX ONE.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Bendy and the Dark Revival is an upcoming second episodic installment of the main core series from the Bendy franchise, currently under development by Joey Drew Studios Inc.. It was first announced from the "From the desk of Joey Drew - February 10th, 1931" video on February 10, 2019 during Bendy's second anniversary.

Some revealed details that the game will take place in a same universe as the first game, but with an entirely different setting not considered as a sequel or prequel to Bendy and the Ink Machine.[1] The player will take the role as the unknown female protagonist who already became a victim of ink contact.

It will be released on all different console ports, along with PC and mobile.

fart town usa

Gold Member
Game is ugly as can be with that color palette.

Art direction reminds me of Bioshock.

Not a hater though, I'll check it out once I can see some extended gameplay clips, that trailer did nothing for me.

CuNi

The game feels like what BioShock would have turned out to be if the design document was written in Comic-Sans.
I don't know if that style fits into the whole Bendy/Cursed Art narrative, as it feels the game can't decide if it wants to be a horror or action game.

Top Bottom