• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Benghazi. Round 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Henceforth this GIF will be used anytime GOP mentions Bengazhi

XmQPaCy.gif

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI

nonstop from the GOP til 2016

BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI

Thought this was a new migos track for a sec

Myansie

There probably is something dodgie in those personal emails, but they won't be about benghazi. It's too high profile and has been gone over with a fine tooth comb. It would be nice if the right wing media actually did some journalism rather than just guessing.

Vyroxis

Banned
Gonna laugh my ass off if this goes nowhere, or if tons of people end up eating crow on the whole thing.

Either way, I win.

HylianTom

Banned
Henceforth this GIF will be used anytime GOP mentions Bengazhi

XmQPaCy.gif

Excellent. Dancin' Penny will need new work after SCOTUS takes her off of her current assignment in June.

And after her Bazinga assignment is over, we can assign her to dance for each state that's called to be blue in November 2016. So 25, maybe 26 Penny Dances then? Sounds good. =D

Round 2? Isn't this round 14 or something?

Keep on investigating GOP, I'm sure something will come up eventually. Maybe a misappropriated paper clip or a mysterious misspelling.

DarkFlow

Banned
Still can't believe that the GOP created a committee that is entirely devoted to investigating Benghazi.

What else do they have to do? I'm pretty sure the avg republican schedule is,

8 am to 9 am: Repeal Obamacare

9 am to 10 am: BENGHAZI

10 am to 11 am: BENGHAZI

11 am to 12 pm: BENGHAZI

12 pm to 1:30pm Lunch

I've been asking my Republican friends to explain what the scandal behind Benghazi is supposed to be for two years now and not a single one can.

Can anyone here explain to me what these investigations are looking for?

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Republicans killed this as an issue, as if it ever was one, with redundant white noise. Even conservatives roll their eyes at this now.

Gattsu25

Banned
Unlike the Benghazi thing I can understand this one.

I want people who work for the government to conduct all of their business through the official channels, otherwise the few tools we have to maintain a level of transparency in the government (like FOIA requests) are useless.
Republicans killed this as an issue, as if it ever was one, with redundant white noise. Even conservatives roll their eyes at this now.
Yeah, that's definitely a problem with me.

This is a textbook example of why they shouldn't cry wolf, repeatedly. Real issues crop up and it won't get the time of day because it is lost in the sea of all the other fabricated bullshit that the right has started witchhunts over.

diehard

Fleer
Wait, possible new information about something came to light and a bi-partition committee investigating said incident are actually making queries? Fuck them! Let's all chant BENGHAZI!!

Veitsev

I've been asking my Republican friends to explain what the scandal behind Benghazi is supposed to be for two years now and not a single one can.

Can anyone here explain to me what these investigations are looking for?

Its a manufactured scandal with the primary purpose of finding anything bad to use against Hilary Clinton so they can torpedo her before she runs. Hilary winning the nomination + electoral map/changing demographics = almost automatic Democratic White House for the next 8 years.

Zeke

Wait, possible new information about something came to light and a bi-partition committee investigating said incident are actually making queries? Fuck them! Let's all chant BENGHAZI!!
Uh what possible info? All of their investigations have been huge busts and total wastes of tax payer money. If the gop had such a hard on for embassy security and making sure our people were safe maybe they should have voted to increase funding for security instead of slapping it down.

Atilac

Yes, let the people who cut funding for embassy security conduct an investigating into an embassy being attacked...

Furyous

Its a manufactured scandal with the primary purpose of finding anything bad to use against Hilary Clinton so they can torpedo her before she runs. Hilary winning the nomination + electoral map/changing demographics = almost automatic Democratic White House for the next 8 years.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, that's too much common sense. Listen let me break this down to everyone:

This was another fault of commandant-in-chief Maobama. If our emperor had better foreign policy Benghazi would not have happened. Never mind the fact that Paul Ryan voted to cut budgets to secure embassies. <--- Fuck facts, let's make up shit to deflect from relevant issues to the working people. While we on dat 'Ghazi, whatever happened to operation Fast and the Furious scandal?

I nominate dat 'Ghazi as the new catchphrase for bullshit scandals. Every time someone makes up something to use against the President just toss in a dat 'Ghazi to let us know it's some bullshit.

Does the American people even give a shit?

Why are the republicans going after something that only their base seemingly gives a shit about?

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Whoa, whoa, whoa, that's too much common sense. Listen let me break this down to everyone:

This was another fault of commandant-in-chief Maobama. If our emperor had better foreign policy Benghazi would not have happened. Never mind the fact that Paul Ryan voted to cut budgets to secure embassies. <--- Fuck facts, let's make up shit to deflect from relevant issues to the working people. While we on dat 'Ghazi, whatever happened to operation Fast and the Furious scandal?

I nominate dat 'Ghazi as the new catchphrase for bullshit scandals. Every time someone makes up something to use against the President just toss in a dat 'Ghazi to let us know it's some bullshit.

Maobama. I like it.

Link

The Autumn Wind
The story says they already knew about the private email, but didn't realize she didn't also have an official email (uh huh), so it's a guarantee they've already investigated this, especially since Hillary already submitted her emails. But sure, let's waste more time and tax money so children can be heard.

And "bipartisan." Cute.

BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI

nonstop from the GOP til 2016

It's at Benghazapalooza!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom