• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best Gatorade flavor/color?

Status
Not open for further replies.

finalflame

2a239680-ce8a-4ea6-908e-9d901d550b88_1.a610d9229acd0ac0bc97bc8458eb6f16.jpeg

There are no other valid answers.

>:)

Lemon Ice FTW. I'll never forgive Gatorade for getting rid of that...Until they brought it back for about a few weeks
8eVMYw9.jpg

Then cruelly removed it from existence again :(

Any Powerade flavor.

Powerade has the best blue

In general blues and cool colors are the best. Their recent "frost" flavors are pretty good. That tropical turquoise one, the light blue, light purple and white.

Riptide Rush forever tho

Edit: Orange is scum tier. Easily the worst, just like starburst

ChrisD

I like Red/Blue/Green Powerade.

Never really drink Gatorade because they don't go on sale around here. Powerade has gone to $0.50 here two years in a row now for the pretty big bottles. I stock up on them and drink a load in the Texas summer heats. There's a point where water just doesn't cut it. So I don't really have a favorite Gatorade? I guess? That blue one people keep posting the pic of looks good...

SpecX

😢

It's the cucumber lime and it's not even close.

Edit... Yep post above gets it

Limon pepino.

Hell yeah! I remember my first time trying this after my daughter was born. Ran down the street from the hospital to grab some food/drink at the gas station and first time trying this. It has a unique flavor that makes me crave more and has become my go to for Gatorade drinks.

yellow

my dad would buy the dry mix for yellow so I became an addict.

lime cucumber is butt btw

Tetra-9

I was a glacier freeze/lemon-lime guy but then I had Citrus Cooler. Secretly the best flavor but a little harder to find sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom