• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best high/drunk gaming experience

zulfate

Man sometimes when i get high there are some games that truly stand out for me right now its need for speed most wanted, fuck put some good music and fucking fly! I fucking go through a moment playing that game.

When i get drunk i love playing battlefield 3 and super monday night combat are good drinking games.

Salsa

harmonix_logo_46719_screen.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
fl0w
Flower

Quikies83

Rock Band / Guitar Hero

It has been a while since I've smoked but I remember me and some friends enjoying Katamari Domacy, Geometry Wars 2 and some Red Faction 2 multiplayer on the original xbox. By myself? Rez

DJ_Lae

Rock Band (any Rock Band)'s vocals while drunk is amazing.

Though when I was high on oxycodone after some intense tooth pain, playing Pacman Championship Edition DX was spectacular.

Wow, people here are doing drugs? :X Not only unhealthy, but is that even legal in your country? If not, are we allowed to talk about illegal activities on NeoGAF? Curious question. I know we can't talk about pirating.

And hah, people playing BF3 while drunk, that explains why I keep coming in first place :D

ironcreed

Banned
I have enjoyed Journey a few times recently after a few drinks and found it really added to being relaxed. I generally only play stuff I can unwind with when I am drinking, but sometimes it's fun when playing games like Red Dead Redemption as well.

I generally don't play games when I'm drunk, but did have a good time a few years back playing Lost Planet on Xbox Live at 8am after I'd just woke up from the night before, still completely plastered. Felt sorry for the guy I was teamed up and the two American kids on the other side though with with the amount of shite I was talking!

I played Warhawk after it and the crazy motion stuff was too much and ended up being sick for a while after :(

Wow, people here are doing drugs? :X Not only unhealthy, but is that even legal in your country? If not, are we allowed to talk about illegal activities on NeoGAF? Curious question. I know we can't talk about pirating.

And hah, people playing BF3 while drunk, that explains why I keep coming in first place :D

Ah, young one, so much to learn about the world.

zulfate

Rock Band (any Rock Band)'s vocals while drunk is amazing.

Though when I was high on oxycodone after some intense tooth pain, playing Pacman Championship Edition DX was spectacular.
Motherfucking rave!

To be honest i dont know if we can talk about it but so many people smoke weed and in california its legal with a medical card and everyone has one lol. I always play bf3 high or drunk i usually just stand and do nothing lol

geeko

Yes, I can legally smoke pot here in California, the federal gov't thinks differently though. Racing games like Burnout and Need for speed most wanted are great while high.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Oh no, I once tried to play Frets on Fire while drunk and it was impossible as fuck. The worst part was watching the video that a friend took of me, and realising I had made a fool of myself. Luckily there were only 3 of us in his home that night.

I'd like to play some Polybius or Geometry Wars while on LSD someday. And listening to Floyd, if possible.

MormaPope

Banned

wee-bey-gif.gif

You need to go to drug school. Key is not to do addictive opiates or addictive uppers.

WarioWare on shrooms remains my single greatest gaming experience of all time. It was like being a 9 year old playing N64 with my friends all over again.

Aside from that the only games I've played high without freaking out have been Halo and Quake. The one downside to quitting drugs for good has been my FPS performance has never returned to those spectacular heights.

As for drunk experiences, I'm looking forward to some good times when I turn 21 next year.

Deband

I always go for driving games when I'm stoned. Maybe I should just play Journey or something chilled though.

Top Bottom