• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best kisses in videogames

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
latest

There can't be a better answer than the kiss between Jacky and Jenny in The Darkness:

Can't find a good kiss pic but it happens in this scene (optional).

The Darkness is also my first choice in the category "Best depiction of a male/female love relationship in a Video Game". In 30 years of gaming, I've never seen another game coming even close!

EDIT: Beaten by JNT. Wise GAFioso. :D

For me, probably that one scene in The Darkness.
11251-darkness_super.jpg

Seriously, it can't be said enough how well this part was done. You never question if they are a couple or not, it just feels so natural and normal, something other games haven't even come close to replicating. Made the game more heart breaking.

FF X- the thread.

And then I liked ME3 Kaidan and Shepard kiss scene- not the kiss on its own, I think their lips didn't even touch lol

Dice//

Banned

Hugs might seem less intimate and romantic, but I think their hug really took the emotional cake. And as much as I find their relationship boring, it was beautifully visualized:
1345946755_09d48a8597.jpg

Also, this was like so cold and so tender at the same time (Valkyrie Profile Lenneth), sorry I couldn't find one from the game

latest

Hey game creators! Did you know you can have a 'tough female character' STILL fall in love? And it can work? And she doesn't have to 'defrost' all the way for it?

Surprising, honest, and full of crazy angst and teenage hormones all rolled into a beautiful moment.

Fuck it, they win. It's adorable.

Top Bottom