• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best PSP infrastructure Multiplayer games

blackwind

Will NOT use his faux signature to promote random shit
Hey guys, I'm looking for the best games on the psp to go online with.

I have syphon filter, the only issue I have with it is that it's really hard to aim with the buttons...and the autoaim is just not that great.

Racing online would be fun, maybe a puzzle battle (lumines II...?)

What are some good ones that I should look into that use infrastructure multiplayer?

Mau ®

Medal of Honor: Heroes is the most accomplished online game I believe. You can versus 31 ppl online.

Killzone is also going to be great online, whenever that happens...

blackwind

Will NOT use his faux signature to promote random shit
Thanks all the suggestions.

And also are there any good suggestions for non shooters?

Random question....

What online titles are planned for 2007? Sony has been so quiet about PSP online games, unlike the DS with the large wifi logo

Lee N

Membre
This is gonna be a short list..

I'd love to say Outrun 2006, since that's the only online game I have for the PSP.. but I've only been able to play it online once. Nobody is playing that game.

Sho Nuff

Banned
OutRun2006 is awesome but is zero populated.
A while back I would play Socom like crazy even when I was at home and could play superior stuff on the X360, I have no idea why.
Medal of Honor Heroes is also hot shit, I wish I could run the dedicated server but EA Nation says my ports are blocked :/

Top Bottom