• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best singing game on Xbox one?

My 4-year-old LOVES singing, so I figured I should look into a singing game for the Xbox one. Does anyone have experience with these? I've searched a bit and it looks like Just Sing is ok?

Should I get a Kinect? USB mic? Both?

Fat4all

Banned
if it's just for the 4 year old, Just Sing is fine.

I personally play a lot of Rock Band 4 just to sing.

I love rock band (my wife and I played 2 for probably 300 hours when we first married), but we don't want to go down the plastic instrument road again.

Anything with lots of Disney songs?

I would say just get Just Sing. Seems like the tracklist would appeal to your 4-year old and if you dont wanna drop the cash on the mic you can download the app on your phone and use the phone as the mic.

I love rock band (my wife and I played 2 for probably 300 hours when we first married), but we don't want to go down the plastic instrument road again.

Anything with lots of Disney songs?
Don't sleep on Rock Band 4. If you bought DLC for it on the 360 it will most likely carry over. Rivals is about to come out with the new gear from PDP so it's a great time to jump on board.

Storm360

Just get digital Rock Band 4 and USB mics, with DLC etc it's the best singing game available on current gen, a bit sad considering it's main focus isn't even singing.

Gemeanie

You can play Rock Band 4 with just USB mic.

On the other hand Just Sing does offer Disney Songs, as long as you don't mind most of them are paid DLCs and covers

Dazza

My recommendation would be just to get one for IOS or Android called Sing! Karaoke by Smule

It is far far better than any of the ones on console as the track listings are continously updated. Use any microphone you want with your device too, whether it is the in built one, wired or bluetooth

Top Bottom