• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best Victory Animations in Games

For me nothing is better than seeing your character celebrate after completing a mission or finishing a battle. There's so many good victory animations in games that range from both old and new. One of my recent favorites that inspired me to make this thread is the one from Persona 5 where it's seamless transition from the characters to the victory screen.

3058386-gif001.gif

Now I will limit this to 3 GIF's per post to make this less cluttered because there's a wide variety of them to choose from.

That being said, what are some of your favorites?

tumblr_m142jmcKsB1r8a6xoo1_500.gif

Only rivalled by his deadpan expression equivalent in SF4

OtCx2Ej.gif

Picking up the power star can wait

NRS6WAc.gif

A wonder of nature

Annnnd I couldn't find this one animated.

Blast, beaten to both Sim and the Expand Dong party, on the other hand good taste to them.
to make up for this here's some harmony and discord.
tumblr_o6oeoyGANa1v1h3nuo2_400.gif

SZips

7404.gif

Leia and Alvin's handshake dance

from Tales of Xillia and Tales of Xillia 2.

I don't know why but something about this animation is really impressive to me. Maybe it's because of how fluid it all is? Maybe the lack of obvious clipping between the characters? Maybe the way the mocap kept (I assume it was mocapped) the subtle movement nuances of the two characters?

Glowsquid

Yuri in Art of Fighting 2 and King of Fighters has my favourite ones. Trying to find the ridiculous little showboating she does in KOF 97, lol

I might as well mention some of my other favorites

Splatoon has a lot of good ones but I love the animation when you use the bucket
hbKtASU.gif

This thread can't be complete without a dose of the Kirby Dance
tumblr_n5mo1j8JYR1reats2o1_500.gif

Wolfenstein 3D's never gets old
YEAH-1.gif

Top Bottom