• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Betty White dead at 99 (would've hit 100 on January 17th)

KielCasto

RIP to a legend. Her work at The Golden Girls was amazing especially the scene where Rose had her last cake in St. Olaf

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
This reminds me of my grandmother who died at age of 91 and was a week off from 92 in 2016. She was my last one...
You're a lucky guy Elder. At least you had grandparents.

I never met any grandparents because they all died eons before I was born as they were killed or committed suicide during wars. All I've seen of them are old black and white photos. Both my parents had their parents all die by the time they were I'd say around 10 years old tops. One of my great grandparents lived with us for a stretch and died when I was around 12. I think she was about 90 and didnt even know English, so I couldnt even communicate with her without my mom or dad translating. The only thing we understood was universal hi and bye.

Last edited:
You're a lucky guy Elder. At least you had grandparents.

I never met any grandparents because they all died eons before I was born as they were killed or committed suicide during wars. All I've seen of them are old black and white photos. Both my parents had their parents all die by the time they were I'd say around 10 years old tops. One of my great grandparents lived with us for a stretch and died when I was around 12. I think she was about 90 and didnt even know English, so I couldnt even communicate with her without my mom or dad translating. The only thing we understood was universal hi and bye.
Sorry to hear that man.

My dad's father died before I was born and I never seen or met him.

Was close with my mom's grandparents, but when I left my country to go to USA I didn't see them till 5 years later (paid a visit), then when I came back to USA that was the last i saw of them, they died in their 80s and were sick. If they would of came to USA they would still be alive thanks to medical care.

My dad's mom lived in the USA so I did see her frequently.

I was born and raised in Russia came to USA when I was 10.

Last edited:

ManaByte

Great now she’s gonna know when I masturbate to her
Season 1 Too Much Information GIF by Friends

Top Bottom