• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BF4 Console Community Thread - Squad Bros and Official Servers

SharpAttorney

Neo Member
I haven't played this game in some time so I thought I'd jump back in but I'm having a problem. Very frequently it starts joining the match and goes to the black screen with the flashing white rectangle in the top right corner and just get stuck there. I have to exit the game, close the application, and start over again. A lot of the time it just does it again but eventually I get to play. Once it lets me play I don't get this error but getting into a match is another story. Is there a fix for this? Is it common?

Edit: Playing on PS4

Happens in occasion for everyone. No clue why you are getting it so frequently.

I bought the PS4 digital version of the game. Only two files totaling 8~ gbs were downloaded. The campaign says 100%, I play it and I was able to finish the first mission, then it says I have to save and exit while it installs files. Its been at 9% for a half hour or so. So common sense would lead me to believe the game is not done downloading. This being the case, since there is nothing from the PS4 main screen that indicates a download is in progress(nothing in notifications other than the 2 completed files), if I start playing another game will this continue downloading? Or does it have to stay on the main screen or running in the background now?

Sadetar

tumblr_inline_mr4mt8FgnS1s4nhxy.gif

...and nobody cares since I am still having my ass on Xbox 360...

25j.gif

No_Style

PS4 GAF, you fellas still playing on a regular basis? I heard DICE "fixed" the networking issues and was wondering if that was the case.

Top Bottom