BFV PC Players Origin ID Exchange

Catphish

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2017
Chicago, IL, USA
Hey, all. This subforum seems like the right place to try to do this. Mods, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Since proper squad play in BFV is life, I thought we could make friends and group the f--- up!

My Origin ID: Catphish37

I love long walks on the beach, giving away medkits Oprah-style, and stabbing the dead with needles.

My preferred method of comms is Discord, but I'm open to others.

Join me, won't you?

Aug 19, 2007
I'm really digging this game, I know there is still a lot of negativity about this game online but its a blast. They finally made the challenges not impossible

Catphish

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2017
Chicago, IL, USA
I'm really digging this game, I know there is still a lot of negativity about this game online but its a blast. They finally made the challenges not impossible
I'm having a blast with it, too. Had a couple rounds with another GAFfer the other night, @lorv3th I believe, and we murderized the server. Highest scoring squad in the match, and we all scored in the top 5, if I remember correctly. Good times. 👍

I've been trying to sync up with you, dorkimoe, but I never see you on when I am...

Aug 19, 2007
I'm having a blast with it, too. Had a couple rounds with another GAFfer the other night, @lorv3th I believe, and we murderized the server. Highest scoring squad in the match, and we all scored in the top 5, if I remember correctly. Good times. 👍

I've been trying to sync up with you, dorkimoe, but I never see you on when I am...
I am on now :). I am in central time zone and usually on in the evenings. I need to get that damn JBV assignment :(