• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Bang Theory - Season 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoism

fucking RAAAAAGGGGEEE I swear CBS is a POS channel the newest ep recorded, for the second time in a row it has the stupid school closing shit that takes up 30% of the TV.. -_______________________-... I wanta watch the show not some bullshit school closings. :(

fucking RAAAAAGGGGEEE I swear CBS is a POS channel the newest ep recorded, for the second time in a row it has the stupid school closing shit that takes up 30% of the TV.. -_______________________-... I wanta watch the show not some bullshit school closings. :(
Blame the local stations in general. Not just CBS. Mine was the same way, but at least they scale the image here in ct with the school closing on the bottom instead of covering the image.

On topic though: Bernadette in the Cinderella costume? YUM.

Fry

iUl39d8GPqBYd.gif

On topic though: Bernadette in the Cinderella costume? YUM.

Damn straight. Bernadette is abso-frickin-lutely amazing.

Also the texting date with Raj was cute. I wish they did more stuff like that with him instead of making him a lonely douchebag all the time. Case in point: the "I'll count that as foreplay" line was just...ugh. He's basically old Howard at this point.

Kandinsky

I dont like this show at all, but I must say that fun with flags scene was hysterical, I almost peed myself, holy shit!.

neoism

Also the texting date with Raj was cute. I wish they did more stuff like that with him instead of making him a lonely douchebag all the time. Case in point: the "I'll count that as foreplay" line was just...ugh. He's basically old Howard at this point.

great episode.. still wish they would have picked some other girl... she's cute but in a weird way... fuck 22 minutes... :( shit is over in a second. Also gudamn penny is sooo fucking HOT...

Savitar

They appear to be more willing to have Bernadette as the vicious one now, not a bad thing, everyone appears to get a kick out of it where she seems so sweet and innocent. It always takes you by surprise.

Slayven

Raj has always been a douchebag, it just came out of Howard in the beginning. Watch the early episodes when he couldn't talk to Penny.

Dereck

Just when I think Raj might not be a douche and is actually a decent guy who is trying, he goes and does something. It's a trend with this show.

Didn't happen this episode though.

Arjen

Goddaaaamn Berndatte as Cinderella was so hot.
Sheldon googling: How to get 12 year old girls excited had me laughing the hardest this episode

Raj has always been a douchebag, it just came out of Howard in the beginning. Watch the early episodes when he couldn't talk to Penny.

That's the thing, though. All the other characters have evolved, but Raj is spinning his gears in the same place he was in at season one. I'm hoping they use this storyline to get him to a new place and improve his character.

Savitar

Raj is unfortunately in the spot where he gets shoved with all the worse traits that use to be spread out among all the guys earlier on. Why? Because he's the lone guy not solidly hooked up yet even if that's in motion, until it solidifies a little more he's pretty much the main butt of the jokes now.

Fry

What method do you use?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/b492f9ccef45ce68c602a9e79c01a71b/tumblr_mjcrh8key41rn4qwao1_250.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

I used to make gifs through avidemux > jasc animation (learned it [url=http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=438369]here[/url]).

But lately I have been using photoshop. It has significant better quality (brighter colors).

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/ibaNSyWK1iP7iD.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom