• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 15: Three nominees and MVPs, ahoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qazaq

Banned
bb_season15_2.jpg

Here's what we know so far:

- The cast is being revealed tomorrow morning at 9 AM PST.
- There will be three nominees for eviction.
- 16 cast members, with a longer season.
- "A familiar face"
- Show premiers in a week, June 26th.

Plus:

Further, the viewers will be able to vote each on the "Big Brother MVP," or the houseguest they feel is playing the best game. The MVP's powers will also be revealed during the season premiere.

NYR

It's back! So stoked, this should be a great year, new changes are designed to eliminate floaters. I worry the MVP thing will be a bad thing - highlight players who are playing smart games and punishing them by showing everyone what they are doing when they could be paying a coy game well behind their back.

What are the viewing figures like? I know a lot of people who used to watch it before they decided to start putting charicatures in the house instead of normal people you can relate to, but I don't know anyone who still watches it.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Do they put the episodes online to watch? I watched BB for the first time last year and was hooked.

NYR

Do they put the episodes online to watch? I watched BB for the first time last year and was hooked.
Kind of, but you can watch streams of old eps, easily. I know Global in Canada post eps online.

Qazaq

Banned
There are indeed rumors that the camera will be in HD this year, and that there is a new house. (Which doesn't make complete sense as we would have known if it was a new house.)

lenovox1

It's back! So stoked, this should be a great year, new changes are designed to eliminate floaters. I worry the MVP thing will be a bad thing - highlight players who are playing smart games and punishing them by showing everyone what they are doing when they could be paying a coy game well behind their back.

It'll force players to be more open which will force more drama (is what I think the producers are thinking).

I wonder if the streams are going to be free this year. If the (god awful) Canadian one can do it, so can the US one.

They should just use the BBCanada house.

What are the viewing figures like? I know a lot of people who used to watch it before they decided to start putting charicatures in the house instead of normal people you can relate to, but I don't know anyone who still watches it.

I think it does okay for a summer show. It'll probably stay on the air as long as Julie Chen wants it to, considering she's married to Moonves.

Dan fucked himself.

Meh, Dan's reputation fucked Dan. Everyone was deathly afraid of him (as they should be), forcing him to play the way he did. Dan never had a chance to win last season, playing dirty just allowed him to get second place money and help build his legacy. Put Ian and Dan into a house full of people who have no idea who they are, and Dan plays circles around Ian

Odinson

My summer addiction is coming back! So excited! Like the new stuff... Hate they're bringing someone back. Cant we just have all newbies.

Whoever does the BB photographs needs to get a raise just for the hilarious David picture. He's totally going to be the guy that shouts in the DR this season.

I've got money on Andy, Helen, and Howard. McCrae, Spencer, Elissa, and David might as well go home, because they are not winning.

Who is the token gay person? I'm leaning towards Judd

DMeisterJ

Banned
I've got money on Andy, Helen, and Howard. McCrae, Spencer, Elissa, and David might as well go home, because they are not winning.

Who is the token gay person? I'm leaning towards Judd

Money is on Nick. He looks like the 'Jeff' of this season who will be getting production's help. Him, Rachel's sister, and Aaryn all look like the F3.

OK, so there are "get to know" videos with Jeff and each of the new houseguests and Elissa is EXACTLY like Rachel. I'll update this as I view the different houseguests.

Elissa: Rachel clone

Nick: Seems really annoying

Spencer: Long time BB fan, seems like a less annoying Adam. I see him trying too hard too early

Aaryn: Big BB fan, won't jeopardize her values and morals, surefire loser

Howard: Looks like a good mix of brains and brawn. His arms are huge and will make him an early target. I like him

Judd: His accent is going to kill me. He says he has a temper and he doesn't seem too bright. His time in the house won't last long

Andy: Has GOT to be the token gay. Lively personality, people person, very emotional. He will bring drama, but he's another surefire loser

David: Surfer guy, says "bro" or "dude" at least once every second. I hate him already. As a bonus, he doesn't like to shower, he is DOOMED

McCrae: Huge BB fan, watches the feeds. He's a pizza delivery boy......really? Seems like a decent guy, but doesn't bring anything unique

GinaMarie: Big personality, seems like a cool girl to have a beer with but might get annoying after a little bit. Brings that NY/NJ attitude

Candice: NOT what I was expecting. Former NFL cheerleader, seems kinda cool and laid back.

Amanda: She has bitch written all over her IMO. She will put up a nice front for a week or two, but she's going to piss people off

Kaitlin: New to the show...bartender...23...gee, I wonder why she was cast? She seems like she will cling to a bigger personality and ride along for a while, but she's not winning.

Jessie: Another mid 20's female with not much going on. She's really emotional, yeah, good luck with that

Helen: I'm not sure how she meshes with all the young kids on the show, but she appears smart and strong (emotionally). She's going to last a long time

Jeremy: All American guy, I think Jeremy is the guy American latches on to. He says he's a sucker for women, so he's a target to be used by someone in a small bikini.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Sucks said Nick is the white male Kalia.

I have to agree. Dude has mouth diarrhea.

Aaryn doesn't seem too smart. But she seems like a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom