• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bioware announces Anthem demo release date to February 1.

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
It's nice that they're including a demo. For me I have gotten less interested as time has gone on and a demo is the perfect way to see if this is a game I might be interested in.

Last edited:
I feel like there’s a lot of excitement for the game outside of GAF, to be honest
The more videos drop on YT this week the more I like what I see. I was pretty numb before.

It looks like a mix of Warframe, City of Heroes (mobility etc), and Diablo with a small bit of Destiny on top.

Mackers

I'll try it, looks good, but with EA and BioWare these days you just can't be sure.

On another note, the OP is worded poorly. Makes it's sound like the demo is only available to Access members and preorders. They have an earlier demo, its available to everyone on Feb 1st.

JORMBO

Darkness no more
I wasn’t too interested in this but got a free copy with my new PC. I guess this gives me something to try the new rig out with this weekend.

Gander

Banned
That reminds me I'm likely going to have to get more HDD space if I intend to play this. I'm sure the game is huge as well as it's day 1 patch.

ultrazilla

Gold Member
FYI, Mike Gamble of Bioware has also said that those of us who get access to the VIP demo will also get 3 VIP demo codes to share with friends.
So there should be no shortage of VIP demo access codes in the wild. :messenger_sunglasses:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

On January 25, players who have pre-ordered Anthem and EA Access/Origin Access subscribers will be able to play the VIP Demo.*

Last edited:
Top Bottom