• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(BITTER TEAR FROSTING) Ace Combat 6 on Xbox 360 confirmed (Post #208 proves it!)

Very nice looking. But the SDF have come to ruin the thread with their "downplay" skill, I hear they've mastered it by now. And the AC5 comparisons......wtf....please write 100 times "I will not make retarded comparisons to help my console of choice".

Suck it up SDF, true Ace Combat fans are looking forward to this regardless of platform and if you were a fan of games instead of consoles then you would too. The screens look good are are an obvious improvement from Ace Combat 05. Can't wait to see it moving at silky smooth 60FPS to really get blown away.

FrankT

Raiden_Fan said:
Respite the confidence the thing is still uncertain.

IT IS COVERED FROM TOTAL UNCERTAINITY!!
AS A PS3 FAN I DO NOT HAVE OBJECTIONS FOR MULTI GAMES BUT AC6 ON XBOX360 SEEMINGLY AS EXCLUSIVE IS HIGH TREASON!!! F*CK U VERY MUCH NAMCO!!!! I HOPE THEY BANKRUPT!!!!!!!

Just got the latest issue of OXM and they are saying in their preview, it is indeed exclusive.

chinmonster said:
They did 16 with RR6/7 right? (or was it just 8?) :\

Actually RR6 does 14(the max number of cars per race). I figure RR7 does about the same...probably wrong though.

Jtyettis said:
Just got the latest issue of OXM and they are saying in their preview, it is indeed exclusive.

They've gotta be kidding...seriously?
(Yeah I know it's OXM but well shit it doesn't make any sense, probably it's timed or Ace Combat 7 will hit next year on the PS3).

xaosslug

Jtyettis said:
nothing is certain until the game ships with an 'only on xbox 360' sticker on it.

lolz

QVT

Fair-weather, with pride!
AAK said:
Ace Combat 6:subtitle confirmed for PS3 with xyz enhancements.

Like awesome online pla.... =\

Probably still buy it, though. Have bought everything since AC4. I hope they don't Tiger Woods this and destroy the controls for no real reason. Keep the controls exactly the same. Beginner mode, and advanced mode.

FrankT

PepsimanVsJoe said:
Actually RR6 does 14(the max number of cars per race). I figure RR7 does about the same...probably wrong though.

They've gotta be kidding...seriously?
(Yeah I know it's OXM but well shit it doesn't make any sense, probably it's timed or Ace Combat 7 will hit next year on the PS3).

Don't know, but that is what it says on the cover and in the preview.

1-D_FTW

First time I've read that it's only exclusive for a limited time. What does that even mean? Thirty days could be limited.

FrankT

1-D_FTW said:
First time I've read that it's only exclusive for a limited time. What does that even mean? Thirty days could be limited.

Actually, I just saw an online article mentioning this so I went back and read the article again. In the article it does indeed say exclusive. Below the article (in very small print which I did not notice the first time) it says;

Not only is Ace 6 the first time the series has departed from a Sony platform and handhelds, but it's a timed exclusive for Xbox 360. It won't hit other systems for a while. p. 46

So, I would imagine 6 months or so. MS money-hats all around.

Jtyettis said:
Actually, I just saw an online article mentioning this so I went back and read the article again. In the article it does indeed say exclusive. Below the article (in very small print which I did not notice the first time) it says;

So, I would imagine 6 months or so. MS money-hats all around.

where did you get that quote from? Anyway I am sure it will come to PS3 sooner or later

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
reminder said:
Old?

In the most recent edition of the Official Xbox Magazine (US), there's a massive preview of Namco's Ace Combat 6.

Included in the preview is news that the game will be exclusive to Xbox 360 - but only for a limited time.

http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28102&page=1&pp=20

awesome. if this is true, I'll wait. hopefully there will be a demo on LIVE to tie me over until this game reaches other platforms.

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
neojubei said:
awesome. if this is true, I'll wait. hopefully there will be a demo on LIVE to tie me over until this game reaches other platforms.

????? Why not just buy it for the 360?

Mirimar

Agent Icebeezy said:

If you don't pay for gold, free online multiplayer would be a nice plus. But that's saying if you already have both platforms to begin with.

Drek

Agent Icebeezy said:
Sixaxis control?

Its a rather obvious implementation that would be really, really cool. I'm not a huge fan of the series, plan to buy an X360 by the fall and a PS3 within the year after that, but I'll wait and get it on PS3 if they include sixaxis control.

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
Drek said:
Sixaxis control?

Its a rather obvious implementation that would be really, really cool. I'm not a huge fan of the series, plan to buy an X360 by the fall and a PS3 within the year after that, but I'll wait and get it on PS3 if they include sixaxis control.

I've paid for the flight stick version of the 360.

camineet

Banned
Hyoushi said:
That was not a worthwhile bump of this thread.

:/ sorry, just wanted to be part of this thread. didn't think it was too old to bring back. I'm very excited about AC6. hungry for a video and more info.

Top Bottom