• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bjork's birthday is Sept. 8th. Start partying now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roi

Greatness Gone said:
We're partying because of Bjork the singer, right? Not bjork the terrible poster?

If so, I fully endorse this thread.

من السحاب .. كل ما هو رائع ومميز .. فإنتظرو 11 سبتمبر إن شاء الله سترون ما يسركم

So...when will he be unbanned? I think that'd be a mighty fine bday gift from the mods.

Anyways, where ever you are, happy bday. Mine's tommorow, woohoo!
It will be weird to turn 25 =\

MultiCore said:
It's my birthday too, but nobody made a thread about it...
*sniff*

Jake_Gyllenhaal20Brokeback_Mountain.jpg

Roi said:
من السحاب .. كل ما هو رائع ومميز .. فإنتظرو 11 سبتمبر إن شاء الله سترون ما يسركم
I guess whatever this says must be pretty offending.

oneHeero

Greatness Gone said:
We're partying because of Bjork the singer, right? Not bjork the terrible poster?

If so, I fully endorse this thread.
I wish you stayed banned :\ you try hard with all the gay comments and now make such a dumb post.. I dislike you, I dislike you a lot.

Happy birthday buddy, I know you're reading this and I just want to say I love you man. Keep strong and go have sex for all of us today.

Think we could trade someone else for Bjork? Maybe do shifts of week long bans; he should be unbanned in about 44 weeks or so if I'm estimating properly, I'm sure we can find 44 Gaffers willing to take a week long ban to bring back Bjork, right?

RIGHT!?

Happy birthday Bjork!

AmMortal

Banned
Roi said:

My arabic is really bad but Wait, does that say September 11?

wtf man.

ronito

oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!! I was gonna bump this after work. Verboten beat me.

Happy Berfday you beautiful man!

bjork

ronito said:
Still love ya, even though I have to get my hentai elsewhere now...

I *might* actually start doing some part-time work for my old boss again, oddly enough. Haven't decided for sure yet.

bjork said:
I *might* actually start doing some part-time work for my old boss again, oddly enough. Haven't decided for sure yet.

dude, i'm not gonna lie, when i discovered you weren't black i almost shit......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom