• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Friday 2016 - Post cool deals here

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
MX5lH2f.jpg

Wal-Mart's Black Friday Ad

Notable deals:

- Sony PlayStation 4 500GB Uncharted 4 bundle $249 + $30 gift card
- Philips 55" Class Smart 4K TV $298
- iPad Mini 2 32GB $199
- Roku Express Plus $25

Target's Black Friday Ad

7czAjXJ.jpg

Notable deals:

- XBox One S 500GB Minecraft or Battlefield 1 Bundle $249 + $40 gift card
- Hisense 50" 4K 120Hz LED Smart HDTV $249
- Powerbeats Wireless Headphones $89
- Hoover Quest 700 Robotic Vacuum $199

Best Buy's Black Friday ad

f6M7Aee.jpg

Notable deals:

- Zootopia, Captain America Civil War, X-Men Apocalypse, Deadpool Bluray+DVD $7.99
- $125 off iPad Pro 9.7" Tablet
- Sony PlayStation 4 500GB Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Bundle + The Last of Us: Remastered & Ratchet & Clank $249
- Toshiba 49" 4K 60Hz LED HDTV w/ Built-in Chromecast $199

Dell's Black Friday Ad

XYQBgPr.jpg

Notable deals:

- Inspiron 11 3000 11.6" Laptop w/ Intel Celeron, 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage & Win 10 Home $99
- Inspiron Micro Desktop w/ Intel Celeron, 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage & Win 10 Home $99
- Xbox One S 500GB Battlefield 1 Bundle + Gears of War 4 + Extra Controller $249
- Samsung 55" 4K 60Hz LED Smart HDTV w/ $150 Dell Promo eGift Card $599

Sam's Club Black Friday Ad
Sears' Black Friday Ad
K-Mart's Black Friday Ad
Macy's Black Friday Ad

Need a new refrigerator. Any event deals? Well, not necessarily looking for the cheapest option. Want something that lasts a long time. So all LG and Samsung stuff is out.

First Black Friday with a disposable income wooo

I'm looking for a new phone, Xbox controller, and maybe some more guitar stuff.

Laekon

Hoping to snag a iPad at Best Buy. Since it's not a door buster deal it shouldn't be a problem. Both the Air 2 and Pro are $125 off so the Air 2 drops to $275.

Jzero

Ah fuck i should have waited to get the Xbox One, but then again i did get Halo, Bioshock Collection, and that one racing game for free though.

Hopefully i can snag a Xbox One controller for around $30 somewhere

Literally the only thing I may pop is the 99$ New 3DS, but that would just be to play Ace Attorney 6 and then bounce

Maybe an iPad would be better for that

centmoe

Banned
Literally the only thing I may pop is the 99$ New 3DS, but that would just be to play Ace Attorney 6 and then bounce

ipad is kind of useless, bought an air 2 a couple of weeks ago and i have barely touched it.
tablets are just a waste of space

Looking for a prebuilt PC that's around ~$900 to be used for video editing and some light gaming (ie: mostly emulated stuff like Dolphin, etc.). Online deals only, trying to help a friend out.

Hopefully I can find one for him, even though I know custom builds are the way to go lol.

Never owned a PS4 but am on somewhat of a budget. Should I get the crazy PS4 slim deal or wait for a Black Friday PS4Pro deal?

I don't think there's going to be any Black Friday Pro deals (at best, you might see someone throw in a game), so you're going to have to decide whether the $150 is worth the improved graphics for you.

Johndoey

Banned

Just play Ace Attorney then toss the 3ds to an impoverished child. Easy and you get to brag about your charity on Facebook.

I don't officially endorse throwing electronics at children

Dezzy

I'm hoping for a good deal on some Logitech PC gaming gear, like their Spectrum keyboards and G502 mouse.

Lomax

I'm hoping for a good deal on some Logitech PC gaming gear, like their Spectrum keyboards and G502 mouse.

Best Buy is going to have them 50% off, but the base retail at best buy is stupidly high so that will be more like 20% off regular Amazon list. Still probably going to be the cheapest though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom