• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bleach Brave Souls Mobile Game Gets Worldwide English Release

Aurizen

Pre-registration open for iOS

Pre-registration open for Android

The app game is free-to-play with in-app purchases. Players can create a team of three characters from Tite Kubo's Bleach manga and complete quests with hack-and-slash gameplay. Service for the game offers weekly leagues where players can compete with others for prizes.

The game launched in Japan in this past July. The game has more than 7 million downloads, though KLab noted earlier this month that in-game item sales have slowed since August.

Source : ANN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okVOjEp9uLY

This game has gacha feature, I hope it will be as popular as Brave Frontier or Dokkan battle. Personally I like the automated fights other gacha games have over the hack slash and non-chibi style but I still can't wait to try. I hope they develop more in the future.

SOLDIER

Can I form a team of Kenpahi, Chad and Nel while telling everyone else to go fuck off?

The last two are criminally underused/forgotten.

sakuori

A ha ha ha.
Damn, KLab Global is going to handle this too?

Hopefully it doesn't end up like Love Live! School Idol Festival because the way that they have been handling that game recently is abysmal.

Aurizen

Man, I miss Bleach. Hopefully it gets an anime adaptation of it's final arc at some point.

I hope so too, it gotten good when it ended!

A ha ha ha.
Damn, KLab Global is going to handle this too?

Hopefully it doesn't end up like Love Live! School Idol Festival because the way that they have been handling that game recently is abysmal.

I kinda hoped Bandai picked this up and made it like Dokkan battle, would be cool to see them automatically fight by adding up some stones or souls or something. I'm really allured by games by a simple style on mobile.

Lagamorph

Only seems to be pre-registration for iOS rather than Android.
I can't see any mention of Android on the linked site.

caleb1915

Hmmm, I might have to sign up for this, I'm not the biggest fan of Bleach but I've always enjoyed watching it and the crazy battles. A girl I know, that I have "complex" feelings for, loves Bleach, and for her birthday I bought her a replica of Ichigo's Bankai.

Nightbird

I saw this through another site who reported on the announcement in a...unique way.

I don't see whats wrong with that.

He's just reporting on the new Bleach (© Tite Kubo/Shueisha, TV TOKYO, dentsu, Pierrot) Game, called Bleacg Brave Souls (© Tite Kubo/Shueisha, TV TOKYO, dentsu, Pierrot) that's going to be released soon.

This reminds me that i really need to continue reading Bleach (© Tite Kubo/Shueisha, TV TOKYO, dentsu, Pierrot)

HGH

Banned
Chad is a big fat load of wasted potential. He could have been interesting but he did pretty much nothing at all. All those powerups and nothing to show for it.
This got me pretty hyped for BLEACH Brave Souls (© Tite Kubo/Shueisha, TV TOKYO, dentsu, Pierrot).
I don't see whats wrong with that.
Certainly nothing wrong with it, it's just hilarious. I for one am pretty excited BLEACH Brave Souls (© Tite Kubo/Shueisha, TV TOKYO, dentsu, Pierrot) is coming over.

If someone does make an OT for it, please call it BLEACH Brave Souls (© Tite Kubo/Shueisha, TV TOKYO, dentsu, Pierrot) |OT|

will be willing to re-try this, did some rerolls on the jp version and the gameplay was different enough to leave an impression

Aurizen

If someone does make an OT for it, please call it BLEACH Brave Souls (© Tite Kubo/Shueisha, TV TOKYO, dentsu, Pierrot) |OT|

will be willing to re-try this, did some rerolls on the jp version and the gameplay was different enough to leave an impression

I would make the OT but I never made one before haha.

Edit: Changed my mind I made the OT :p

chrono01

I pre-registered. I'm not sure how much I'll play it, but the gameplay looks fun enough that I feel I should give it a try. I already look forward to the numerous re-rolling.

But yes, if anyone does an OT when the game is released, we absolutely need "(© Tite Kubo/Shueisha, TV TOKYO, dentsu, Pierrot)" as its title.

Aurizen

I pre-registered. I'm not sure how much I'll play it, but the gameplay looks fun enough that I feel I should give it a try. I already look forward to the numerous re-rolling.

But yes, if anyone does an OT when the game is released, we absolutely need "(© Tite Kubo/Shueisha, TV TOKYO, dentsu, Pierrot)" as its title.

I did it :D

Here

Chad is a big fat load of wasted potential. He could have been interesting but he did pretty much nothing at all. All those powerups and nothing to show for it..

While I agree that Chad was criminally underused, no one was a bigger waste of potential than Inoue "has powers that are LITERALLY godlike that are never used for anything interesting" Orihime.

Also, I'm surprised that this is only just coming out now. Seems kind of late...

A.J.

Banned
Nel definitely but Chad was just always a boring character. Which is an accomplishment in a manga like Bleach chock full of uninteresting characters.

Chad always existed to beat the guy who works under the real threat then lose to the real threat. He doesn't do anything otherwise.

Top Bottom