• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bleeding Edge is free to try (if you have Gold) right now.

RPS37

I’m not feeling optimistic, but I at least have to see how bad it is.

RPS37

I spent like a half hour on the tutorials, played one match, then shut it off.
Undecided if I will boot it up again.

I spent like a half hour on the tutorials, played one match, then shut it off.
Undecided if I will boot it up again.
Do you have Microsoft Rewards there is a 250 points offer with Bleeding Edge right now i play it to get the free points to get free gamepass

Ogbert

It’s awful.

MS really need to be careful with Gamepass content like this. It’s undercooked garbage that is about as interesting as a mobile game.

Alx

I tried it during the previous trial, and thought it was well designed but definitely not my thing. I had the same reaction to Overwatch, for reference.

Mista

Banned
If you’re going to play alone then I advise you not. The game is very frustrating without a team because the randoms apparently don’t know how to teamwork. Not even the basics

So stay away from the game unless you have a full squad queuing

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
If you’re going to play alone then I advise you not. The game is very frustrating without a team because the randoms apparently don’t know how to teamwork. Not even the basics

Playing with rando's is not fun?
WHUUUUUUUUUU????

Soltype

VfF4xxPt8L8pG.gif

wipeout364

Playing with rando's is not fun?
WHUUUUUUUUUU????
I can have fun in a lot of games playing with randoms. This game does not work though, I finally tried it because it is on gamepass and I agree with Mista, it’s not fun, unlike Overwatch or siege or other games you really can’t do much by yourself against an even barely organized team.
In my experience The games are almost always completely one sided. It’s like league of legends if you didn’t have minions or towers to occupy your time and a very small map.
Also I still absolutely hate the character design so awful looking. I’ve never been a fan of ninja theory artwork but this is really an all time low.

darkinstinct

...lacks reading comprehension.

Depends on which side you are. :D I did my Microsoft Rewards match today and we won 600 : 31. Not because we knew what to do, but because the others knew even less.

Top Bottom