• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bleeping Computer: Microsoft leaks 38TB of private data via unsecured Azure storage

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
pepsi GIF

Roxkis_ii

Leaked from Azure! Naww, this has to be some type of karma.

Edit: Is this a different leak??

Last edited:
Xbox shills are blaming the FTC for the leak; they’re implying that they’ve done it on purpose

KQQBURb.jpg
I think I remember this guy giving the most intense of blowjobs to Phil on the KF interview, he really got in there with the tongue in ass and all.
I've shared it with my wife at the time as to say "if he can do it, why can't you do the same to me?"... yadda yadda I slept in the couch that night...

Hudo

This, coupled with their very recent leak of 38TB of training data coupled with their recent leak of access keys for their azure cloud shit would make me want to think twice as a company to outsource my cloud shit to them. Are Sony still using Azure or have they finally build up their own shit?

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Tech companies would have a lot less breaches and private data unleashed if they stopped uploading stuff to the net. Who or why’s needs to upload AI info to GitHub who knows. There’s going to be risk of stupidity where ill-advised stuff gets uploaded by accident.

I don’t think I have ever heard of my company or similar competing companies doing dumb shit like this like uploading private data or secret files to FTC. Unless it was a hacker targeting one of us nobody is so loose with info.

Not hard to keep it confidential, barring clever hackers infiltrating servers.

Jinzo Prime

It's too late. Microsoft are taking an absolute beating today and nothing can stop it now!

Did you know that Panos Panay also quit right before a Surface event?

Absolute bedlam over at Redmond today!
Holy shit! 🤣🤣🤣

He created the Surface line-up, becomes head of Windows itself, then leaves for Amazon right before a Surface event, and a clown show leak - you can't make this shit up!

Last edited:
Top Bottom