• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne announced for Nintendo Switch

Mr Hyde

Gold Member
Sony confirmed today that they will be releasing Bloodborne for Nintendo Switch. This is part of their strategy of bringing more first party exclusives to other platforms, as seen with the newly announced Horizon: Zero Dawn for PC.

The port will be handled by famed porting studio Panic Button, who has a solid track record of bringing over demanding games to the Switch, such as Doom and it's sequel, Warframe and Wolfenstein 2.

Bloodborne will run at 1080p / 30 fps in docked mode and 720p / 30 fps in handheld mode and will be released next spring 2021. Below is the first teaser trailer that was dropped today by Sony and Panic Button.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
I hate this stupid day.
i-had-fun-once-it-was-awful

Last edited:
lol the thirst is real. This is a 5-year-old title. Shows how good it truly is that people are still talking (and joking) about it.

Recently booted up yet another character and yeah.... it's still good. Playing w threaded cane this time around with an eye on the Skill weapons that I haven't used much yet (bowblade, rakuyo, the rapier, etc).

Saber

Gold Member
Finally.

The kids and grown ass men finally gonna die countless times in the comodoty of their bathroom.

Next stop: making a baby and no gore mode.

Last edited:

mortal

Gold Member
People want to play it at 4K/60fps, not at 720/sub-30fps lol. Bloodborne on PC would've made for a better prank.

Doom85

Honestly, I'd love it if Sony themselves had "announced" this today.

Sony: Hey guys, we're bringing Bloodborne to PC and Switch!

People: Yay!!!

Sony: LOL, just kidding, only in your Hunter's Dream will that ever happen!

People:

ZdGmH0M.jpg

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
You're supposed to make this shit believable on some level, or at least funny, not super lame.

The Alien

Banned
Stop it, you’re going to make Jason Schreier upset
Jason doesnt get mad. He gets even.

....And by even I mean forming a secret cabal of his nerd buddies and controlling what you read about games.

SleepDoctor

Banned
lol the thirst is real. This is a 5-year-old title. Shows how good it truly is that people are still talking (and joking) about it.

Recently booted up yet another character and yeah.... it's still good. Playing w threaded cane this time around with an eye on the Skill weapons that I haven't used much yet (bowblade, rakuyo, the rapier, etc).

Its my personal exclusive of this generation. If Ps5 can give me 4k/60fps enhanced. Im definitely getting in some more playthroughs.

Gamer79

Predicts the worst decade for Sony starting 2022
I got to admit it got me at first until I rememberd the date. Next thing you know, Rockstar is releasing manhunt and grand theft auto 5 on the switch.

Top Bottom