• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne |OT| On time or not at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont worry fellow late joiners, Im sure our fellow friends of the Bloodborne community will leave helpful guides/messages on their travels!

I think it's like that (minus the decreased HP cap), and there's a new twist:

If there's an enemy that is patrolling the area where you died, he picks up your blood echoes and you have to kill him to get them back

I don't know how accurate that spoiler is. Can someone who has the game confirm it?

That's accurate to an extent. I've noticed that it transfers to a lesser enemy sometimes, and also stays on the floor at times(when u keep dying over an over again, it forgives you) but for the first time it happens, its usually transferred directly to the enemy that killed you.

I meant bish. Disgraceful.

Well, now. Since you put it that way:

60421562.jpg

Duraigo

All I pray for right now is that when I walk into Best Buy tomorrow, I will walk out with a collectors edition of the game. BTW, is there going to be a thread for people to add one another for co-op?

So I caught a bit of a stream of this last night.

It pretty much is a souls game through and through, just under a new IP? And a slightly different setting?

I haven't been following it that much, forgive me.

I haven't been this hyped for anything since the launch of the PS4.

That was great but I have a feeling that Bloodborne is going to be something really special. From the first time I saw the first teaser on 4chan the hype has been real. I'm so ready to see what Miyazaki and co. have in store for us!

MilkBeard

I've been watching a few minutes of a stream. It's definitely a good looking game in terms of visual style. Very well designed areas. Dat atmosphere. Can't wait!

Starviper

Gonna try and avoid clicking on any streams and avoiding spoilers.. I want to enjoy going in blind and discovering things myself.

So excited for this game. Uhg.

EDIT: I just realized I had a date tomorrow after work... I am seriously considering cancelling because of a video game release.

That's accurate to an extent. I've noticed that it transfers to a lesser enemy sometimes, and also stays on the floor at times(when u keep dying over an over again, it forgives you) but for the first time it happens, its usually transferred directly to the enemy that killed you.

Thank you.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
EDIT: I just realized I had a date tomorrow after work... I am seriously considering cancelling because of a video game release.

show them how far gaming has come and kill two birds with one stone.

Gonna try and avoid clicking on any streams and avoiding spoilers.. I want to enjoy going in blind and discovering things myself.

So excited for this game. Uhg.

Just say it fell off and that you are no longer interested.

Raxus

I didn't know Bisoptl was a fan of Black Jesus.

Cool stuff man.

Oh yeah, Bloodborne. I already have it preloaded. Just here waiting for reviews.

noomi

Hi guys! Allow me to introduce myself :)

My name is noomi, I'm a newcomer to the souls series, been following Bloodborne for a bit and recently picked it up.

You can expect such posts from me over the course of the new few weeks/months:

- HALP! Guise I don't know what to do, game is kicking my ass, I give up!
- MOTHER F*&^% PIECE OF (&*^*&^R SO MAD RIGHT NOW
- *cry* was so close, and then I got killed
- Anyone wanna help me beat this boss? Having a real hard time
- How do you do X, and what does Y mean?
- Need some coop help, lets team up!
- Destiny
- Oh man, I finally did it, feels so good!!!

Very excited to be on this journey with you all.

Jobbs

Banned
I should have just bought digital. Dang it.

I whynotboth'd it. Miyazaki games are only every 3 or 4 years.

Here's the thing with me: In every souls game since Demon's I've made my first character a str/faith build. There is no more faith. What am I gonna do! I don't even know what these weird stats are!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom