• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne |OT3| I Cane, I Saw, I Conqu- YOU DIED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyborg

Guys,

Im in Hy
pogean Gaol
But how do I get to the Un
seen Village
?

Ive killed everyone in HyG but the gate is closed....cant find anything to do anymore in HyG. Any help?

Audioboxer

Summoning in this game really sucks :/ Often have to wait 15 minutes or more for a summon if I even get one.

Been stuck on Ebrietas for a while. I swear I get it to less than 1/4 health every time and then get killed.

On Demand

Banned
I've seen the name Ellen mentioned on here before and am wondering if she's dead or not.

So I go back to father g's area and I see a hunter there. He kills me and when I come back I see another hunter fighting him. I wanted to help but I was afraid if hitting the helpful hunter. The helpful one dies and I got a crow emblem or whatever. Later on im browsing through the store and I see the same clothes the hunter had on. And it says it's Ellen's.

Did she die or something? Was that her?

Cyborg

I've seen the name Ellen mentioned on here before and am wondering if she's dead or not.

So I go back to father g's area and I see a hunter there. He kills me and when I come back I see another hunter fighting him. I wanted to help but I was afraid if hitting the helpful hunter. The helpful one dies and I got a crow emblem or whatever. Later on im browsing through the store and I see the same clothes the hunter had on. And it says it's Ellen's.

Yup, you should have saved her to continue her quest. I let her die to :(

d00d3n

She died. You will miss out on some items, but you get some of her quest related items by looting her corpse.

slade

Took down The Shadows of Yharnam and the Darkbeast today and made it to Rom. Felt like the first time I made any actual progress in a day. That's six bosses down so far. Now going to concentrate on getting to the Witch before I deal with Rom. My playthrough of this game has been supremely screwed up from the start. I have not met half the NPC's I keep reading other people write about. Oh well, more incentive for the next playthrough.

Dartastic

I just beat
Ebritas, Daughter of the cosmos
and there's an altar after her. My only option is to do nothing. What is this altar? What does it do, and where is the item I use to do it?

Ostinatto

OK, question time.

The Hunter's Dream is on fire, the doll told me that i can go to the backyard to fight somebody.

- If i kill the Boss in the backyard,there is no way back?, im going NG+ after that?
- I don't know what to do with sereval items in my inventory;
- 1/3 of umbilical cord x2
- Tear Stone
- Old Hunter Bone
- Tiny Tonitrus
- empty phantasm shell
- Augur of ebrietas
- a call beyond
- choir bell
- beast roar
- Executioner's gloves

thanks

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
Aaah. Gotcha. Thanks guys.
It's quite good for pvp, barely anyone knows it exists, so they get extremely flustered. >:D
zsjurd.gif

I've been doing pvp/chalice dungeons. The chapel in
hell, otherwise known as the yar-ghul
place is where I stopped,
those three hunters....

105.Will

I just beat
Ebritas, Daughter of the cosmos
and there's an altar after her. My only option is to do nothing. What is this altar? What does it do, and where is the item I use to do it?

If you kill the Vileblood Queen at cainhurst castle, you can revive her there if you have a peice of her flesh.

nib95

Banned
It's quite good for pvp, barely anyone knows it exists, so they get extremely flustered. >:D
zsjurd.gif

I've been doing pvp/chalice dungeons. The chapel in
hell, otherwise known as the yar-ghul
place is where I stopped,
those three hunters....

Woah. I would not want to be on the receiving end of that lol.

gdt

Woah what just happened. Weird guy with a bag came out of nowhere now I'm waking up in a jail or something. I was this close to wrapping up the Vicar Amelia. Got her down to like 20% last time.

Soulflarz

Banned
wow

Most of the people probably don't even know how to use those hunter tools.

The ninja slide move is going to surprise a lot of people...
Yep, people always ask me "whats your weapon" "ludwigs sword?" "BUT IT DOESNT GLOW YOU LIAR HOWS IT GLOWING?"

Lakitu

st5fu
The W
itch battle
felt really out of place. It was hilariously easy and slow.

I wish all boss battles were like that :)

Noooo! I hesitated. :(

What items? All i got was a crow thing. I had to travel back there and get it since i died right after she did.

You can join her covenant and get
a rune that increased stamina regen. It's really good.
And she teaches you different gestures at each step of her quest.

d00d3n

Noooo! I hesitated. :(

What items? All i got was a crow thing. I had to travel back there and get it since i died right after she did.

Some gestures and two runes I think. One of the runes increases your stamina recovery time and is pretty great.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
What kind of power is this? How do you get it?
To the first question, the power of the old hunters, to the second
abandoned workshop.
Found it by chance actually.
wow

Most of the people probably don't even know how to use those hunter tools.

The ninja slide move is going to surprise a lot of people...
Certainly helps me get easy wins.
Woah. I would not want to be on the receiving end of that lol.
It ruins quite a few player's days I imagine, since they're usually so close to the shortcut before I pop up.

man i kept getting onehit by that youknowwhooneshotshitdog.

then i had to quit playing. i know im going back there tomorrow. just don't want to think about the next few bosses, ugh.

Wynnebeck

Banned
I'm officially done for the day. When From lets enemies take swipes at you from behind through a BOSS GATE and it KILLS YOU, I'm officially pissed. Also, not seeing how
TOR
is easy for you guys. There's no way to stagger him and his legs managed to OHK me. Fuck this game. I went from
SoY to Rom to TOR
today. I'm good for now.

KZObsessed

The One Reborn
killed first time holy shit what an awesome boss fight.

0 health vials and 0 bullets left...

*breathes heavily*

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.
I'm officially done for the day. When From lets enemies take swipes at you from behind through a BOSS GATE and it KILLS YOU, I'm officially pissed. Also, not seeing how
TOR
is easy for you guys. There's no way to stagger him and his legs managed to OHK me. Fuck this game. I went from
SoY to Rom to TOR
today. I'm good for now.

Hide in the stair well near the top. Get him to pop up and attack, Dodge, punish. Rinse and repeat.

What's the deal with this sinister bell and people trying to come into my game and kill me? Someone killed me yesterday in seconds and just now I tried to run from someone else. Got to a dead end so I had no choice, killed the cocky fucker. Felt SO good!!
So what is the deal? Been happening towards what I think is the last 3rd of the game. Should I just play offline? Then I can't ask for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom