• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne Sequel in development states (official? fan?) Facebook page

Agram

Yasss!
Bloodborne's lore is amazing and I can't wait for a sequel.

Edit: Even if it's a fake account, a sequel is bound to happen.

orochi91

where's my gif at?
rs_500x270-140808102736-tumblr_my2hi3c3em1ruw1vso1_500.gif

Added to OP!

ps3ud0

Now for some reason Im worried who will be involved in the development of the sequel. With DS3 soon out and the new studio FROM must be considering branching out so would they (cough Team A cough) be that interested in BB2?

Just spitballing...

ps3ud0 8)

Doing a bit of speculating, but the SoulsBorne games really are just going to be an annual franchise now, huh? That's a really strange franchise to go down that road.

This is not the Sci-Fi Souls game I wanted.

After DS3, they should leave the medieval setting for good. Although it's only right that they re-visit the Yarnham setting in a sequel once. But yeah, I would prefer a totally new sci-fi setting even though that is a bit of a dream :)

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Souls 6: Gothic Ops 2

Preorder at gamestop for exclusive Henrietta Fungus Sword and Armor Set.

The shock isn't that they're (BB 2 and TLoU 2) being developed, but rather how lax some people are at being able to keep schtum about them. Unless it's Sony's new policy to reveal everything being developed in as casual a manner as possible, of course.

Giever

I would prefer an entirely different setting. Bloodborne, especially with the upcoming DLC, feels like a nicely contained world & story. Don't really know where a sequel would take it, and not really interested to find out compared to other alternatives.

Will be pretty boring if it's just like Dark Souls -> Dark Souls 2, where they just keep repeating the cycle a while in the future.

SRTtoZ

You're right, its a fan page but it has 30k likes while the one that 'confirms' a sequel has 7k. There might not be an official page at all.

Top Bottom