• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne: The Board Game gets a trailer featuring game footage

Mista

Banned
D35ALVdWkAILcmM-1-ds1-1340x1340.jpg

Publisher Cool Mini or Not (CMON) has dropped a trailer for the upcoming Bloodborne: The Board Game. The trailer melds video game footage with a 3D representation of the board game to show that the devs are sticking close to the source material. It’s a neat effect that you can see for yourself below.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
Maybe a bit of filter cleaning but it’s still hard to tell because you know, YouTube’s compression is great
it's nothing to do with the compression. i know it's not great. i just haven't seen the game look that clean. it looks like there is some kind of blur filter over it.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
it's nothing to do with the compression. i know it's not great. i just haven't seen the game look that clean. it looks like there is some kind of blur filter over it.

Maybe they toned down the CA in that video. Something I always wished we could disable.

The Snake

I kickstarted the Dark Souls boardgame and never played it.

Fortunately this is by a different group (CMON) because the DS board game is kinda crappy.

This has a lot of love behind it. Same guys who did the excellent Bloodborne card game. They're big fans of the video game.

Top Bottom