• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloody Good Time out now on XBLA. The price? 400 Points (Atari's Haunted House too)

nli10

Chiaroscuro said:
bah, could not find a single one game online. Leaderboards have only 80 entries. No one bought it?

I saw two new games added to the list of titles, but I presumed that they were 1200 and hadn't heard of either of them.

If the box had 400 points, and from the makers of The Ship (like an Indie game box) I'd have probably bought it there and then.

Will pick it up and pimp it if good.

Ed: TA has players listed 112 at the moment, so not tragic, but still not exactly meat boy (on 3,800 at the moment).

What a horrible name for a game to be released around Halloween. Don't they know if you search for it you're gonna get every genaric horror movie review in the world? And The Walking Dead? Hell, even Super Meat Boy was declared a bloody good time.

gillty

Banned
Jay Shadow said:
What a horrible name for a game to be released around Halloween. Don't they know if you search for it you're gonna get every genaric horror movie review in the world? And The Walking Dead? Hell, even Super Meat Boy was declared a bloody good time.
Blame Ubisoft. Read the interview on the first page, this is The Ship 2.

nli10

Bought it - it plays oddly but it's good fun.

I don't remember getting 'busted' so often on the ship demo - the guards in Vegas are particularly cruel.

Layouts are too important - randomised locations for things would help maybe.

That said there aren't many people on the game at the moment so maybe that's the least of their worries.

When you finish a game in Halo you get loads of stats. You get to the end of a 12 round 30 min game of this and your dumped to the menu. Makes it less of a complete package.

Customising the modes to make half length games would be good too - I can't justify spending 30 mins of solid time without being able to respond to distractions quite often.

Great fun to play and WELL worth the 400 points, but I cant help but feel there are easy victories here that were not taken. Also wonder what the future support will be like.

Top Bottom