• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bluepoint Games to announce "Tenchu Collection" on March 9th, 10 A.M PST. Coming Q4 2020 exclusively to PS5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Arcadia-

Banned
IwjL0wP.gif

No offense to Tenchu fans, but this doesn’t fit the insane hype they were creating.

Hopefully, le random Reddit post is as non-credible as it looks.

-Arcadia-

Banned
How is this a rumour? I mean, just one Reddit Post. How much credit does NeoGAF give to baseless information?

Unlike other places, Gaf doesn’t seem to ban or censor everything in some misguided attempt to be our parent.

I would say it’s up to the community to call out when something is on shaky ground, and that exact thing happened in this thread. So... everything working as intended?

Blond

Banned
LMAO all these fucking months for this? This better be ALL Tenchu games outside of that joke of a 360 one which can remain forgotten and dead outside of this post.

Pejo

That's kinda cool if true, I wouldn't mind playing Tenchu games again with a facelift.

What are the chances they could buy the Red Ninja IP real quick and add it in too? >_>

NonPhixion

Hmmm Wednesday, March 9th, Must mean 2022. As that is when it will be Wednesday March 9th. hahhaha

I highly doubt they are developing a Activision owned IP for PS5 only.

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
How is this a rumour? I mean, just one Reddit Post. How much credit does NeoGAF give to baseless information?

Imagine making a post like this and actually believing it. Crawl back to Era where you belong, troll.

OT: If true, this would be pretty cool. Tenchu is a great franchise that really needs a second chance to shine. Though I will wait on a certified source before I get hyped.

replicant-

If this is true then we have the biggest disappointment of generation before it has even started.

If the Demon's Souls rumour has been wide of the mark then both Bluepoint and Sony should have killed it.

Last edited:

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
Probably fake, but yes please!
Wasn't Tenchu a trilogy? That would be a lot of work.

Depends on how they do it. If they just reuse the same engine for all 3 games with its controls, all they would really have to do is redo the levels. Less work overall. Similar to how Crash and Spyro was done. Plus a lot of the areas in the early tenchu games were very similar. Could use the same models/textures to speed the development time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom