• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

board/tabletop gaming tables

With Geek Chic going broke, I was wondering what people were using for gaming furniture.

We live in a fairly small space, so we have been looking at the Game Anywhere Table as it folds up and has magnetic section parts that seem pretty nice.

Catan+3-4+Angle+Table2.jpg

Game+Closed2.jpg

Has anyone used this?

gabelsqt

You have just given me a beautiful new carpentry project idea for the next months.

I had never seen a table made for this purpose, but the legs and trestles do look a bit flimsy on this one.

matt360

Wow, great timing. I just spent a good couple hours yesterday on boardgamegeek looking at custom tables, setups, and gaming rooms. Hopefully we'll get some good stuff in this topic as well. Unfortunately for me, I live in a tiny Japanese apartment, so my kitchen table is going to have to suffice.

We don't have a table designed for gaming, but we found a great high top square table that seats 2 per side. It's been perfect for our board game nights.

Wow, great timing. I just a good couple hours yesterday on boardgamegeek looking at custom tables, setups, and gaming rooms. Hopefully we'll get some good stuff in this topic as well. Unfortunately for me, I live in a tiny Japanese apartment, so my kitchen table is going to have to suffice.

Yea, space is a major factor for me. So far the reviews for that kickstarter table seem mostly positive.

Top Bottom