• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bob Chapman: Just The Early Stages of Economic and Financial Collapse

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMBee99

all that he wants is another baby
FnordChan said:
SJG9511-200.jpg

When did this Dream Theater record come out?

This will make it easier later in the
formation of a One-World government to merge US banks into a world
bank that will disperse a world currency

That is where I stopped reading and realized it was a paranoid conspiracy theory.

C'mon . . . the Bush administration planned this? They are anti-one world government conspiracy theorists!

LCGeek

formerly sane
LiveFromKyoto said:
I thought this guy was some economist with poor writing skills until he got to the part about the one world government.

I will tell you with a straight face that that is not happening. You may notice certain elements of it don't get along.

So you say now give a few years and watch the greedy liars, the same liars that have ruled us for 8 years along with other factions do the biggest screw over in human history. Time is at hand sheep if you choose these false leaders who do nothing but steal your money and squander it for their own purpose you are just as doomed as they are. Don't talk like you know you about this. You have nothing to disprove what is being said accept a statement it's not true with no substance behind it.

Misery loves company or in this case sheep. Big Business always gets along in the interest of money are you trying to deny a reality that has been prove many times.

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
LCGeek said:
So you say now give a few years and watch the greedy liars, the same liars that have ruled us for 8 years along with other factions do the biggest screw over in human history. Time is at hand sheep if you choose these false leaders who do nothing but steal your money and squander it for their own purpose you are just as doomed as they are. Don't talk like you know you about this. You have nothing to disprove what is being said accept a statement it's not true with no substance behind it.

Misery loves company or in this case sheep.
the nuts throw enough darts out there and eventually they'll hit a balloon. even a broken clock is right twice a day. doomsayers have been wrong for centuries with an occasional coincidence popping up every few decades just to give them fuel for the next few decades. this is no different.

LCGeek

formerly sane
borghe said:
the nuts throw enough darts out there and eventually they'll hit a balloon. even a broken clock is right twice a day. doomsayers have been wrong for centuries with an occasional coincidence popping up every few decades just to give them fuel for the next few decades. this is no different.

You don't need doomsday predications to see this.

Look up mayan history and the celestial cycles. Tons of cultures have been predicting this end for generations. So what if there are nuts what about the liars or is it convenient enough for you along with others to look nuts instead of the truth behind the lies. Mayans, chinese and egyptians knew their math well before western cultures did. Disinformation 101 it's easier to keep people controlled when you're the authority on truth and control the system of information.

"They must find it difficult, those that take authority as truth, instead of truth as the authority"

2012 The shit will hit the fan.

camineet

Banned
I can understand most people not buying into this. Heck I don't buy it all myself, but what's happening with the economy, and the plans to fix it, is beyond strange, and makes you wonder.... a little, no?

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
camineet said:
I can understand most people not buying into this. Heck I don't buy it all myself, but what's happening with the economy, and the plans to fix it, is beyond strange, and makes you wonder.... a little, no?
shit still isn't as bad as it was in 1929... and still not as bad as the collapse of other civilizations. Does it suck? You bet. Is it unbelievable that it's happening? No.. you can trace every last piece of the current recession to very obvious choices.. most involving insanely rich people looking for fast high risk ways of getting insanely richer. will we see change as a result of this? fuck yeah. the same way they saw the new deal, social security, and so much more shit come out of the great depression. Are our lives and/or government going to fundamentally change over this? probably not.. maybe in the short term, but in the long term everything will right itself.

as for LCGeek... it's not even worth addressing you (provided you are being serious). the problem with arguing with someone that the sky isn't purple comes when the other person just keeps reciting "the sky is purple. the sky is purple" over and over again. Doomsayers never offer WHY the world will collapse, only that what is currently going on (whether in 2009 or 1909) is leading to its collapse. It's not an argument so much as a statement that you offer up in such a way that it is pointless to argue. Have at it man... I'll even have a drink with you on Jan 1 2013.

camineet said:

While the depth of the economic meltdown is alarming, it isn't that weird of an occurrence, and there have been plenty of indicators that this

LCGeek

formerly sane
borghe said:
as for LCGeek... it's not even worth addressing you (provided you are being serious). the problem with arguing with someone that the sky isn't purple comes when the other person just keeps reciting "the sky is purple. the sky is purple" over and over again. Doomsayers never offer WHY the world will collapse, only that what is currently going on (whether in 2009 or 1909) is leading to its collapse. It's not an argument so much as a statement that you offer up in such a way that it is pointless to argue. Have at it man... I'll even have a drink with you on Jan 1 2013.

I'm a discordian you taking me seriously shows you have no clue about about the subject at hand.

The problem with what you said is simple people all choose to see their own realities. For example lets replace your example with GOD see the bigger point I was trying to say?

Doomsayers have said why the world will collapse. In the case of the mayans it basically came down to the fact that every few of these celestial cycles a meteor tends to hit the planet. A total of 6 have done it in our lifetime. I'm not saying it's true I'm just saying I find it funny some economical due made the same prediction mayans and the native american indians have, that's a set of big conincidence considering mayans are all dead and most natives are locked out of the media.

Also the sky isn't necessarily any color, way to show your understanding of things again. The sky color is based water, light, and radiation only reason it's not purple is because the condition for it to be that color doesn't exist on the planet.

BTW I take drink but only in the 4th astral plane or higher.

Tarazet

The biggest problem facing banks right now is not losses, it's the lack of investor confidence in their assets. They've had to mark down trillions of dollars in paper losses. And as any investor will tell you, you haven't actually lost any money until you sell the assets - but the banks have had to write down the paper losses anyway, which makes them look like they're in terrible shape. This is called mark to market accounting. Bush's administration refused to suspend mark to market - but Obama's administration seems willing to do so.

Pachael

LCGeek said:
You don't need doomsday predications to see this.

Look up mayan history and the celestial cycles. Tons of cultures have been predicting this end for generations. So what if there are nuts what about the liars or is it convenient enough for you along with others to look nuts instead of the truth behind the lies. Mayans, chinese and egyptians knew their math well before western cultures did. Disinformation 101 it's easier to keep people controlled when you're the authority on truth and control the system of information.

"They must find it difficult, those that take authority as truth, instead of truth as the authority"

2012 The shit will hit the fan.

Oh noes Palin's making a comeback? *run*

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
FnordChan said:
1983. I'm sure I don't need to explain the significance of that insidious year.

FnordChan

that was when the Ewoks defeated the Empire right?

LCGeek

formerly sane
Pachael said:
Oh noes Palin's making a comeback? *run*

I hope she does for the crap she pulled. Republicans like Romney are going to have sarah for breakfast if she gets all high and might again. The humility and media butchering she will get will sink her before the first primary even starts. We saw what Romney did to Mccain, think that dunce is going survive the same treatment with the ammo she fed during the election you must be crazy. Best part is without a smart team backing her she will be a comedian's delight come 2012.

Fmord I was born in 1983 :lol :lol :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom