• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bobby Kotick Allegedly Connected To Jeffery Epstein

ye we are gonna need more development on this before jumping to conclusions. I get that a lot of people don't like him he's a ceo most people hate ceo's. he's already mad at gamers for photoshopping some devil horns on his picture.
LOL, really?

giphy.gif

Trust me, he has plenty of lawyers to defend him anytime. He doesn't give a single fuck about what gamers say.

As you said, he's a rich CEO, not a poor indie developer.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
It means nothing.

I was too lazy to put in my contact list, but one time I met the mayor and got a business card. I could have very well added the info in my contact list. We even emailed each other a few times about an issue in my neighbourhood.

So if the mayor got associated with murder and pedophilia, it makes me guilty, along with every other person who has met the mayor?

It means nothing.

I was too lazy to put in my contact list, but one time I met the mayor and got a business card. I could have very well added the info in my contact list. We even emailed each other a few times about an issue in my neighbourhood.

So if the mayor got associated with murder and pedophilia, it makes me guilty, along with every other person who has met the mayor?

This is not accurate or comparable, sorry. His blackbook contained high profile people he worked with in his shady finance work and other nefarious things. From what I understand it often meant blackmail as well. We shouldn't immediately yell "guilty!", but dismissing this could be a mistake imo.

People need to be more educated on a comprehensive history of epstein.

I recommend this 4 part series that's very well sourced. Part 1:

Last edited:

Barakov

Eh....this doesn't mean much. Epstein was a slimy piece of human garbage but he also knew a lot of rich people and Kotick fits that description while also being pretty slimy. You can level a lot of stuff at Kotick just not all the stuff that Epstein was potentially guilty of.

Pidull

Based off of all the quotes I have seen from Kotick he is a morally bankrupt piece of shit, and his face sure doesn't help.

Is there proof he is a pedo? No. But of people who give me the skivvies, Bobby is close to the top.

Top Bottom