• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bojack Horseman |OT| Season 1 now up on Netflix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

Wasn't a big fan of the new special but I thought the series got better and better until the end. The last 3-4 episodes are truly incredible stuff. Especially the
drug trip episode, why couldn't he just be with Charlotte :(

Other than Charlotte and Bojack I absolutely loved Neil Mc Beal
the navy seal
and everytime Vincent Adultman was onscreen it slayed me.

big ander

The special started great, but as it went on and the actual episode of Horsin' Around became less and less credible as an 80s sitcom episode I thought it got tired. Still a lot of fun.

Blue Lou

There's a 47 second special on Netflix at the moment "Horsin' Around"' It's the introduction to the tv show. The Netflix credits have it as made in 1987 and starring the character's names as actors.

Toothless

Just watched this for the first time. First show I ever binge-watched because it became so good. I honestly think it moves forward television animation quite a bit, but I've never been into adult cartoons. Still, the pure emotion and darkness of the show makes it essentially the first ever non-action animated drama in my eyes. Truly a fantastic show, one I can actually see myself rewatching (and I never rewatch any TV.)

Chuck

Still without luck
This show was great! Watched it all this past week, save for the christmas special. I thought it used the animal characters in a really amazing way, which was my main reason for deciding to give it a go. But past that, it really does go far in making you understand the depth of this horse man, while still being very funny.

I can't wait for season 2, but I'm not really sure where it's going to go.

Striek

My brother put me onto this show yesterday, watched half the first season already -- its pretty fucking funny to me. The best thing Will Arnett has done in a decade.

Just binge watched the whole season. Absolutely love it. The ending for season 1 was basically perfect imo, would have been happy with it even if there wasn't a second season.

I agree that it starts kind of flat. The publisher from Penguin being a literal penguin was an obvious one, but the use of Mr. Peanutbutter was superb. Loved him hauling ass after the postal dude even though the cop was right there.

Mr. Adultman was an awesome idea though. I love that only Bojack seems to know or care.

Blue Lou

Season 2 is coming 17 July

Q4pOw7c.jpg

Fantastic, a lot earlier than I expected!

I feel another rewatch of the series coming on, already gone through about 2.5 times but its such a good show that its damn worth it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom