• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Booyakasha - Ali G Rezurection

Status
Not open for further replies.

okayfrog

Banned
I can understand people disliking Bruno, but the part where Bruno had a test group for his new tv show had me laughing harder than any previous Sacha Baron Cohen moment ever. I must have laughed for at least two minutes straight.

"And now for my interview mit Harrison FOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRDDDD!"
*cut to outside of club*
"Harrison, Harrison, can I get a word?"
"Fuck off."
*insert massive dong flopping around for 30 seconds*

Disappointed to hear there won't be any new episodes, but I haven't seen the original six so I ought to get on that.

saelz8

Definitely the best Sasha Persona. Ali G is classic. I was hoping for new material too. It'll be fun to see him do the introductions, though.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Seems like they're not just replaying the UK show 1:1, but the repeated segments are so much better without the laugh track. I'm impressed with the lack of editing for language.

I'd love if he released a DVD of everything he's done.

agrajag

Banned
aww, too bad it's all old stuff... I was so excited for this. I already have both (HBO) seasons on DVD. Will still watch of course.

A few scenes were cut from the police segment of this week's episode. Not too sure how I fell about this show any more when I can just watch the DVDs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom