• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breath of fire 3 coming to North America psn in February

Square2015

What about PS3? I'm playing through BoF1 for the first time and enjoying it, will I not be able to play this on my PS3/4?

WilyRook

does it definitely work on the PSP? it only says Vita in the description.

edit: well nvm, looks like they fixed the description

.JayZii

Banned
Nice, I'll have to pick this up. I only played this a bit on a rental back in the day, but I've played through all of IV over the past few months, and enjoyed it quite a bit. Lovely spritework. 3 seems to have a better reputation, so I'm excited to give it a try.

B.K.

Finally got it downloaded. It took a while because I finally redeemed my Summon Night 5 code and had to download it first. I got a weird error when I first started the game that said there wasn't enough room on my memory card to create a save file, but I was able to save when I got the the first save point. I wonder what that was about.

aett

Been a big fan of this game since PS1, and I even imported the PSP UMD ten years ago (along with Tales of Eternia). It wasn't long before I ripped the game to my memory card, though, because it would have to audibly load from the UMD for every single battle.

Went ahead and bought this version too - it's never fun having to find my PSP and charger whenever I want to play a game that's still not available on PSN. (Last month, it was Mega Man Powered Up.)

I don't think BoFIII is anything like Suikoden series. However, I've heard of people compare III to Dragon Quest V.

Other than the fact that
MC ages significantly
I don't see how the two games are similar. Dragon Quest is Dragon Quest, with its town vignettes, huge map to explore and everything. Breath of Fire takes a different approach to the genre. They're both jrpgs. They're both fun so one should play both sometime anyway.

Top Bottom