• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brock Lesnar signs with the San Fransisco 49ers

Status
Not open for further replies.
oops, did I say 49ers? because I meant Vikings.

Breaking News: Former WWE wrestler Brock Lesnar signs with NFL team

Brock Lesnar got some good news today, as he signed with the Minnesota Vikings. The former WWE wrestler will go from a multi-million dollar contract to just $230,000 per year. However, the Vikings had been Lesnar's "dream team" in terms of playing professional football, and he finally got his wish.

This news comes as somewhat of a surprise. The Vikings showed no interest in signing Lesnar after he tried out for the team and various sources were reporting that Lesnar's best hope for this season was to make a team's practice squad. Thus, making the main roster for the team he most wanted to play for is a huge accomplishment.

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/2004_/articles/1090953243.php

olimario

Banned
Go Vikings! Super Bowl Champs 2004/2005 Season!

EDIT: Julia Sue Amber typed that post for me. I'm strictly a 49ers fan. She's so cute when she likes teams I don't.

Fifty

I wonder what changed...if anything. Reports had said that he wouldn't make a roster...Maybe he's there to smack around Moss a bit.

bjork

JBL said:

EDIT: Julia Sue Amber typed that post for me. I'm strictly a 49ers fan. She's so cute when she likes teams I don't.

JBL imo.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
olimario said:

Ohhh she is hot for Randy Moss...

Ristamar

I wonder how much playing time he'll see. It also sucks that his signing came so late. I would have liked to see him in Madden or ESPN 2K5.

Triumph

Banned
Dude is probably going to NFL Europe for at least a year. I'd be shocked if we saw him on an NFL field this year.

Blackace

olimario said:
She does dig athletic black men.

Man... I'm Black and athletic.... (not in that order...or is it?)

Triumph

Banned
Mike Works said:
The next person who mentions Olimario's girlfriend in any capacity gets a nice week long vacation from the boards.
Parliamentary question: does this rule include Olimario?

*please say yes please say yes please say yes*

we don't want him on the niners anyways! THERE'S NO ROOM FOR YOU ON THE D-LINE! Double-A and B.Y. will be getting all the playing time there is, and if there is any extra, Sopo will be getting it! suck it down losers, i nickname all the niners players!

Blackace

Lil' Dice said:
Bob Sapp all over again.

Huh? I have to jump in on this comment... because he is my friend and all that noise... But you got it a little backward... he went from football to wrestling.. not the other way around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom