• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Broken Age |OT| A Double Fine Adventure! [iPad/Ouya Act One out now]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started the game over, game didn't freeze at the chocolate cereal part, did a few short short missions, had some more chocolate cereal offered to me and the game froze again

Randdalf

Started the game over, game didn't freeze at the chocolate cereal part, did a few short short missions, had some more chocolate cereal offered to me and the game froze again

Post a bug report on the Double Fine forums (in the Broken Age Bugs and Feedback forum).

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Found the Humble Key claim page but it just gives me the following:

Unknown key!

Sorry I could not find this key.

If you have already purchased the bundle, please enter your email below to have your key resent to you.

It still doesn't show up in the key resender. Will wait a bit for the DF Email before I throw the towel in and contact Humble.

inky

Meh. I'm still having the same issue. Can't create an account over at HB page (verification email never arrives), trying the key resender doesn't send me an email either (I have a couple of other e-mail addresses where I tried it and it works just fine), and the one e-mail I got from the HB site claiming to be my key goes to an error page where there is no key at all.

=/ Bummer.

Zach

$25?! Well I'm definitely not gifting it then.

But I'm pretty excited to get my own grubby, little hands on it after work. :D

Artanisix

I'm SOOO EXCITED, once I finish up work I can play this BEAST. Downloaded and ready to go.

Chocolate cereal is disgusting anyway.

Vert boil

Try to be careful with spoilers and user made screenshots. Not everyone that backed the game will be able to play it immediately and there is still a two week wait for people that didn't back the game.

CompC

So all we need is to have a Kickstart account and a Humble account using the same email address, and it should show up in our Humble library?

It's not showing up for me, and I haven't gotten any email yet. Just keep waiting, I guess?

Downloaded

GentleBlackGilamonster.gif

LProtag

So all we need is to have a Kickstart account and a Humble account using the same email address, and it should show up in our Humble library?

It's not showing up for me, and I haven't gotten any email yet. Just keep waiting, I guess?

Same for me.

Randdalf

Not here either, though I was a slacker backer and changed my backer email address, which might lead to complications. I've been receiving email updates though so hopefully everything works out fine.

Same. Although honestly I think I'm just going to wait for the final version anyway.

CompC

Aaaaannnndd I just got the email. Downloading it on Steam now. I guess just waiting was the answer!

The moment I created a humble account I got an email in my spam folder containing the key link.

inky

Same. Although honestly I think I'm just going to wait for the final version anyway.

I might just do the same. The last time I had to contact HB Support to help me (some key that didn't work) it took them like 2 weeks to solve it anyway. They should've just set up a system like Stoic did with The Banner Saga imo. Why go to a third party site to claim the key anyways?

louiedog

I backed at the $15 tier and the soundtrack isn't listed until the $30 tier on KS. There's no soundtrack on my humble page but I seem to own the Steam soundtrack DLC.

That's not supposed to happen, is it? Anyone else?

bounchfx

I put 100$ into the kickstarter.. haven't received my link yet.

Also just noticed my address for them to send my backer 'reward' to is outdated as shit.. I haven't lived there for two years. I really hope it's not too late to update them.

When are most of the emails going out?

mclem

Also just noticed my address for them to send my backer 'reward' to is outdated as shit.. I haven't lived there for two years. I really hope it's not too late to update them.

I've had my $100+ key, although it might be sent in order of pledging.

Won't touch this until the weekend, when I can give it my undivided attention, but very much looking forward to it.

DieH@rd

Banned
How you have Project CARS? ;_;

I was one of the original backers [well investors, everyone who gave money for pCARS will get piece of the proffitz].

Few months ago game was moved to Steam so that it can take full advantage of its automated patching systems and community tools [every backer got steam key for the game, with updates arriving daily]. Entry is still closed, no new members can join.

Roubjon

Hmm, I can't seem to start a new game. It crashes whenever I try to. It's probably because I don't have a graphics card and it's just Intel HD Graphics. One day I'll be able to play PC games...

Mifune

Mehmber
Damn, just read the system requirements on the Steam page, and my Macbook won't be able to handle this game. I knew this day would come...

Maybe my wife's Dell laptop will be able to play it.

Ogni-XR21

Downloading on Steam and counting the %'s go up reminds me of installing the adventure games of old via floppy discs.

Over 50% done...

Dreweyes

Same here, day 1 $100 backer, no e-mail yet. But I just now made and linked a Humble account to my Steam... how do I link that to Kickstarter? Is the beta only for people who backed with Humble?

Hackbert

and installing... wuhu this made my evening so much more interesting

awhh it is so charming hehe. give me a double dose of sugar

Ogni-XR21

Same here, day 1 $100 backer, no e-mail yet. But I just now made and linked a Humble account to my Steam... how do I link that to Kickstarter? Is the beta only for people who backed with Humble?

I just created my humble bundle account with the same email adress I used for kickstarter and was all set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom