• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buckle up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

timeflais

Banned
20/20 vision represents clarity of vision.
2020 as a year has been the opposite of that, many are confused how quickly things change.
Buckle up, it will get wilder before it gets better.
There are rules to this life.
Things are happening as they should.
You have been trapped in an over complication of knowledge.
Information is ever present. But TRUE KNOWLEDGE has been kept from you.
True knowledge will set you free, and it is an understanding of the law of the universe that will give you the toolset to become free and a non-controlled and manipulated being.
Trust and process this, you are NOT free. It is entirely evident to anyone “in the know” every time you speak.
You’ve seen my posts, you’ve gotten an idea of me.
All I offer you is access to the TRUTH.
Make no mistake, right now, all around you and on this board. There are many who want to prevent your awakening.
A true spiritual awakening.
World leaders, ALL RELIGIONS, influencers in science, entertainers, people with power, and people around you in your daily life... they know this. They know THE TRUTH.
They want to keep you in slavery, they want you weak so they can feed from you.
Do not become a victim, do not be weak.
The events happening on the global stage only make sense to those ‘in the know’
TEACHINGS THROUGHOUT THE AGES
Once you process the TRUTH confusion and chaos will be a thing of the past.
But we must all realise it.
You may think I am cryptic, but if people want you to stay ignorant, they do not want you to learn.
You must learn, use your brain and think.
ALL my posts are a tapestry. They all connect.
In this thread, I will guide.
Because once learned, the confusion ends. Even on the global stage.
EVERYTHING CONNECTS TO EVERYTHING.

DESTROYA

WqmYiaW.gif

timeflais

Banned
Understand.
This knowledge is THE ONLY WAY, to end suffering in the world.
Are you really happy with the way things are now?
Do not be distracted by charm and humour.

Tesseract

Banned
if things are happening as they should, there are rules

complicated knowledge is a somewhat paradoxical thing to say (maybe you meant information)

if true knowledge is kept from us, it's kept from you (this is why experiment is the sole judge of truth)

obscurity does your thoughts no favors, drop the wonderland talk and say what you mean

Last edited:

timeflais

Banned
Stop speaking in riddles and say what you mean not . Tell us what we are missing .
Ask the right Questions, the knowledge will flow.
The information already exists, but the knowledge and teachings have been suppressed or diluted throughout your life. The truth is always present.
Thinking is essential otherwise meaning is lost.
They who have this knowledge think you are too stupid to understand it, they laugh at you for it.

DESTROYA

The information already exists, but the knowledge and teachings have been suppressed or diluted throughout your life. The truth is always present.
They who have this knowledge think you are too stupid to understand it, they laugh at you for it.
I feel like your laughing at us now 🤷‍♂️

Tesseract

Banned
have you tried vr?

timeflais

Banned
if things are happening as they should, there are rules

complicated knowledge is a somewhat paradoxical thing to say (maybe you meant information)

if true knowledge is kept from us, it's kept from you (this is why experiment is the sole judge of truth)

obscurity does your thoughts no favors, drop the wonderland talk and say what you mean
Erroneous.
The truth is so simple it’s stupid.
However it governs what happens in the world. It is a force.
If you walked off the roof of the Empire State Building believing gravity doesn’t exist, you will still fall and die.
Such is the law of the universe.

Tesseract

Banned
Erroneous.
The truth is so simple it’s stupid.
However it governs what happens in the world. It is a force.
If you walked off the roof of the Empire State Building believing gravity doesn’t exist, you will still fall and die.
Such is the law of the universe.
truth is a fundamental force?

Silent Duck

20/20 vision represents clarity of vision.
2020 as a year has been the opposite of that, many are confused how quickly things change.
Buckle up, it will get wilder before it gets better.
There are rules to this life.
Things are happening as they should.
You have been trapped in an over complication of knowledge.
Information is ever present. But TRUE KNOWLEDGE has been kept from you.
True knowledge will set you free, and it is an understanding of the law of the universe that will give you the toolset to become free and a non-controlled and manipulated being.
Trust and process this, you are NOT free. It is entirely evident to anyone “in the know” every time you speak.
You’ve seen my posts, you’ve gotten an idea of me.
All I offer you is access to the TRUTH.
Make no mistake, right now, all around you and on this board. There are many who want to prevent your awakening.
A true spiritual awakening.
World leaders, ALL RELIGIONS, influencers in science, entertainers, people with power, and people around you in your daily life... they know this. They know THE TRUTH.
They want to keep you in slavery, they want you weak so they can feed from you.
Do not become a victim, do not be weak.
The events happening on the global stage only make sense to those ‘in the know’
TEACHINGS THROUGHOUT THE AGES
Once you process the TRUTH confusion and chaos will be a thing of the past.
But we must all realise it.
You may think I am cryptic, but if people want you to stay ignorant, they do not want you to learn.
You must learn, use your brain and think.
ALL my posts are a tapestry. They all connect.
In this thread, I will guide.
Because once learned, the confusion ends. Even on the global stage.
EVERYTHING CONNECTS TO EVERYTHING.

Azd8LUH.jpg

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Do you believe yourself to be Jesus or the messiah? Man just get to the point.

What do you want us to do? If it’s a GAF sex cult I call dibs on Tesseract Tesseract and EviLore EviLore

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
i usually get the make or model of most men or women by the people and ideas they surround themselves

movies or docs watched, books read, transparency of thought (most pervasive among mathematicians)

not fond of people who compose mysterious thoughts in ways others cannot understand and stance dance behind process whenever challenged

reeks of martyrdom

jufonuk

not tag worthy
i usually get the make or model of most men or women by the people and ideas they surround themselves

movies or docs watched, books read, transparency of thought (most pervasive among mathematicians)

not fond of people who compose mysterious thoughts in ways others cannot understand and stance dance behind process whenever challenged

reeks of martyrdom
See OP. See he got to the point. I understand what he wants. He informed and entertained me. He got my interest and he didn’t have to talk in riddles.

if you got knowledge you want to drop. Do it. But don’t speak in riddles.

timeflais

Banned
Do you believe yourself to be Jesus or the messiah? Man just get to the point.

What do you want us to do? If it’s a GAF sex cult I call dibs on Tesseract Tesseract and EviLore EviLore

reeks of martyrdom
The power lies with you.
Ive already said enough to allow the enemies of truth to attack me. It’s already in this thread.
Why?
What do they not want you to realise?

jufonuk

not tag worthy
The power lies with you.
Ive already said enough to allow the enemies of truth to attack me. It’s already in this thread.
Why?
What do they not want you to realise?
you have said so much but actually said nothing.

am I simple man I see something it grabs my attention i get invested in it I want to learn.... it starts sounding like the ramblings of "wake up sheeple" style my brain just goes "ignore!!!"

OP here is some truth I learnt a little late but I'm working on fixing it.

the Mind and body are connected strengthen the mind, strengthen the body

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom