• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bully & Manhunt released for PS4 (PS2 Re-Release)

DKHF

Played so much of Bully and it's still somewhat fresh in my memory so I don't think I'll get it on PS4 but it's good that it's on there (and with trophies). Might get Manhunt as I've never played it.

Catvoca

Banned
Bully is one of my favourite games ever, but I already own it on 360 and PS2. Maybe if it runs/looks better i'll pick it up in a sale just to play it for the umpteenth time. I prefer scholarship edition anyway, it's a pity this version will be missing some of the exclusive missions. Still, it's no reason to ignore this version if you haven't played it before, it's a truely wonderful game.

I picked up both of these and am playing through them again. Bully when the family is awake, Manhunt when they go to bed. ;)

I've played through Bully a number of times, I miss the Scholarship Edition stuff and the PC version probably runs better, but it's nice to have Bully trophies to go after.

The real gem and surprise is Manhunt. I haven't played this in forever and crap, what a brutal game. It's actually the only game that approaches the dread of TLoU for me, and having just recently played through Left Behind on Survivor, Manhunt feels like its predecessor in many ways. It's oppressive, brutal, and you'd better be sneaking around and silently killing fools or you're not going to last long. The controls are taking some getting used to again, the camera behaves oddly, maybe I need to invert it? And the Widescreen option is suspect, I'll have to check the wiki but it feels more like a stretch than native 16:9. But it looks really great and I forgot Brian Cox was the Director, it's funny to know who he is now. Two severed thumbs up!

I picked up both of these and am playing through them again. Bully when the family is awake, Manhunt when they go to bed. ;)

I've played through Bully a number of times, I miss the Scholarship Edition stuff and the PC version probably runs better, but it's nice to have Bully trophies to go after.

The real gem and surprise is Manhunt. I haven't played this in forever and crap, what a brutal game. It's actually the only game that approaches the dread of TLoU for me, and having just recently played through Left Behind on Survivor, Manhunt feels like its predecessor in many ways. It's oppressive, brutal, and you'd better be sneaking around and silently killing fools or you're not going to last long. The controls are taking some getting used to again, the camera behaves oddly, maybe I need to invert it? And the Widescreen option is suspect, I'll have to check the wiki but it feels more like a stretch than native 16:9. But it looks really great and I forgot Brian Cox was the Director, it's funny to know who he is now. Two severed thumbs up!

Can you talk into a microphone to attract attention?

Top Bottom